CamaroZ28.Com Message Board

CamaroZ28.Com Message Board (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/)
-   Track Kill Stories (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/track-kill-stories-15/)
-   -   first weekend out , a few vids of the kills (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/track-kill-stories-15/first-weekend-out-few-vids-kills-745951/)

93v8clone 04-05-2010 08:50 AM

first weekend out , a few vids of the kills

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QDr3...layer_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVn-g...layer_embedded

cars were a 96 2.5 rs with a full s.t.i swap full bolt ons and a bigger turbo and a civic with a 30 r turbo on it

John M 04-05-2010 05:40 PM

Looks like the Civic missed a shift in the second video. A 30R should do pretty well from a roll since traction is taken out of the equation.

Any idea how big the turbo is on the Subaru?

93v8clone 04-05-2010 09:03 PM

not real sure on the turbo size on the scoob it was a f/p suttin not real sure the 30r civic is a d series so it isnt that impressive but still does well for what it is

bombebomb 04-08-2010 09:52 AM

Meh, rollin ain't racin. It should be called passing... oh wait it is.

MauriSSio 04-08-2010 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by bombebomb (Post 6324934)

for reals, racing from a roll (though sometimes fun) can be pretty pointless. Its obvious the higher HP/lighter car will eventually win.

93v8clone 04-09-2010 06:01 PM

i know that ,i was just out crusin with a few friends and we played a bit ,trust me my car is more of a dig racer .i firmly belive that honkin is for geese not racin but like said before it is fun at times lololol

MauriSSio 04-10-2010 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by 93v8clone (Post 6326761)
i know that ,i was just out crusin with a few friends and we played a bit ,trust me my car is more of a dig racer .i firmly belive that honkin is for geese not racin but like said before it is fun at times lololol

yes roll racing can be fun sometimes and definately more fun than NO racing. I take em how i can get em, i just dont like when some people insist on only racing from a roll.

1996impalass 04-11-2010 07:48 PM

yeah it is fun sometimes but watch out cops are in all kinds of cars

Demon's Camaro 04-11-2010 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by bombebomb (Post 6324934)

Originally Posted by MauriSSio (Post 6325418)
for reals, racing from a roll (though sometimes fun) can be pretty pointless. Its obvious the higher HP/lighter car will eventually win.

What would the excuses be when a FWD was built for solid traction? That he can't do wheelies or something else lame?

From a dig I will hold my own, but from a roll and I obliterated quite a few cars that would have beat me out of the hole.

McLovin 05-19-2010 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by Demon's Camaro (Post 6328560)
What would the excuses be when a FWD was built for solid traction? That he can't do wheelies or something else lame?

From a dig I will hold my own, but from a roll and I obliterated quite a few cars that would have beat me out of the hole.

2008 Dodge Caliber SRT4

LOL, All you do is troll the kill section. You haven't owned a f-body in years, and can't help out anyone with one..... So why do you even still post on here?

Demon's Camaro 05-23-2010 09:16 AM

^seriously.

I have more posts than you. I've been here two years longer and I have helped out plenty of people if asked.

Just because I do not own a Camaro doesn't mean I do not still have a place for them in my heart. People like you will come and go here, I'll still be around.:lol:;)

bkpliskin 05-23-2010 08:23 PM

Settle down, children.

McLovin 07-02-2010 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by Demon's Camaro (Post 6370556)
^seriously.

I have more posts than you. I've been here two years longer and I have helped out plenty of people if asked.

Just because I do not own a Camaro doesn't mean I do not still have a place for them in my heart. People like you will come and go here, I'll still be around.:lol:;)

Hey dumb troll, I have been on this site longer then you. I have 2 accounts. You have not helped out anyone that I have seen, all I ever see you do is troll this section with your junk cars.

Nobody cares about your suck srt4. I have 3 cars in my garage that would wax it, and one of them is a srt4. Yet you don't see me trolling all over the kill section about my srt4.

Originally Posted by Demon's Camaro (Post 6328560)

This is the crap I'm talking about right here. This is a camaro web site, last time I checked we don't have fwd cars, and we don't give a rats ass about fwd cars. You are nothing but a stupid troll that the mod of this section lets run wild.

TheBlur 07-04-2010 05:59 PM

Well I've been here longer than both of you, so what. Don't care what you drive the more the merrier. folks here never discriminate about what car you drive as long as your cool.

McLovin 07-05-2010 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by TheBlur (Post 6409723)
Well I've been here longer than both of you, so what. Don't care what you drive the more the merrier. folks here never discriminate about what car you drive as long as your cool.

The more the merrier unless you are a troll. He has been doing this crap for years now, and its way past being old.