Track Kill Stories Race Track Victories, 1/4 Mile Times, Dyno Numbers - DRIVE RESPONSIBLY

94z28 vs. Lates 90's M3

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2009, 11:10 AM

94z28 vs. Late 90's M3

So last night I was driving home from a blind date. I need to stop going out on blind dates, they just dont work! The weather was beautiful, had the tops off. I pull up to a redlight. An M3 pulls up alongside me. 2 Guys in the front, 2 Girls in the back. They had that stupid dance music blaring. I am not a fan of that music!

They light changes green and the M3 floors it. I did not plan on racing, but that music annoyed me The M3 was a car ahead of me when I decided to go for it. I floor my Z28, The car shift into second with a nasty chirp and I was ahead of the guy by 2 car lengths. Thats when I decided Im ahead of the guy, no point in going faster. I shut it down. He just does the flyby thing. I noticed when I slowed down, my abs light was on and stayed on. I stopped off at a gas station, filled the car up and started her up again and the abs light went off. Thought that was weird.

After that lil race I totally forgot I had a blind date

Last edited by lovemyblackz28; 08-26-2009 at 01:37 PM.
Old 08-26-2009, 12:03 PM

Way to show those yuppies who's boss.
Old 08-26-2009, 01:44 PM

I was going to say if she was with you she would not have seen much eh?
Old 08-26-2009, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by CANTONRACER
I was going to say if she was with you she would not have seen much eh?
She wouldnt have seen anything, she was a real space cadet!
Old 08-26-2009, 07:28 PM

Amen... I've never been on one that afterwards I would say, "Wow! She's awesome! I can't wait to see her again!".

At least you had a good finish to the evening! Congrats! I see those cars and their drivers acting like they're automotive gods. I love it when they get stupified by the Fbody UFC beat down!

Originally Posted by lovemyblackz28
So last night I was driving home from a blind date. I need to stop going out on blind dates, ....
Old 08-26-2009, 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by DirtyDaveW
Amen... I've never been on one that afterwards I would say, "Wow! She's awesome! I can't wait to see her again!".

At least you had a good finish to the evening! Congrats! I see those cars and their drivers acting like they're automotive gods. I love it when they get stupified by the Fbody UFC beat down!
Agreed!
Which part of upstate NY u at?
Old 08-26-2009, 09:44 PM

Pretty close to Albany. Just south of there. I was in the Bronx last weekend just visiting. Is there much action where you live? There's hardly any here. Not like Houston, Tx where there's daily beatings on everyone that doesn't have an LSx, lol.

Agreed!
Which part of upstate NY u at?
Old 08-27-2009, 08:10 AM

Suh-WEET! Nothin' like stickin' the finish... It was good that ya gave the M3 the fly-by... the euro-drivin' ego is a fragile thing; so that you took the certitude of the win and got out of it early, the euro-dousche was able to demonstrate his lagging tendencies and everyone's a winner.

Class act!
Old 08-27-2009, 08:59 AM

Pretty close to Albany. Just south of there. I was in the Bronx last weekend just visiting. Is there much action where you live? There's hardly any here. Not like Houston, Tx where there's daily beatings on everyone that doesn't have an LSx, lol.
Nah no action here in Brooklyn really. Im upstate on the weekends in the catskills, nothing doing there either. Catskills is defintley a nice area to cruise though!
Old 08-27-2009, 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by OVA1
Suh-WEET! Nothin' like stickin' the finish... It was good that ya gave the M3 the fly-by... the euro-drivin' ego is a fragile thing; so that you took the certitude of the win and got out of it early, the euro-dousche was able to demonstrate his lagging tendencies and everyone's a winner.

Class act!
I had to slow down, its not like I was driving on a highway. Whats the point of going faster if Im 2 cars ahead Let the bimmer do a 100 for all I care. Silly flybys
Old 08-27-2009, 09:04 AM

Oh? When are you heading up here again? Maybe we can meet at some agreeable point for a burger or wings?
Nah no action here in Brooklyn really. Im upstate on the weekends in the catskills, nothing doing there either. Catskills is defintley a nice area to cruise though!
Old 08-27-2009, 11:50 AM

Oh? When are you heading up here again?
Not soon enough!
Old 09-02-2009, 07:23 PM

Hey DirtyDave..I work in Albany and live right outside Troy...if you ever want to meet up..rarely ever see anyone local on these boards. I certainly wouldn't mind checking out a really modded Z like yours...mine's bone stock but in great shape, only had it for 3 weeks...
Old 09-02-2009, 07:54 PM

Hey chief! Sounds good. What's going on during this weekend? I'm usually doing things around the house on Sat morning till about 2pm, then free till about 5 or 6 pm. Sunday, I'm usually free from 7:30am till 11am, then from 1pm till 5pm.

Stock eh? Need a cold air induction tube? I have one from my other Z28 (since sold).

Originally Posted by z0s0
Hey DirtyDave..I work in Albany and live right outside Troy...if you ever want to meet up..rarely ever see anyone local on these boards. I certainly wouldn't mind checking out a really modded Z like yours...mine's bone stock but in great shape, only had it for 3 weeks...
Old 09-02-2009, 08:03 PM

Hey chief! Sounds good. What's going on during this weekend? I'm usually doing things around the house on Sat morning till about 2pm, then free till about 5 or 6 pm. Sunday, I'm usually free from 7:30am till 11am, then from 1pm till 5pm.

Stock eh? Need a cold air induction tube? I have one from my other Z28 (since sold).
Unfortunately this weekend is completely out for me, I'm in IT and we have a huge datacenter move we've been planning for two years... but as my Z is embarrassingly stock, the first thing I'm looking to do to her is the cai...gotta start somewhere! Funny...I was just on ebay looking for one. Which one do you have?

Quick Reply: 94z28 vs. Lates 90's M3