Site Help and Suggestions For account related issues and questions about how to use this site. Before posting, please search this forum.
View Poll Results: PLEASE READ THE POST CAREFULLY and VOTE (no replies to post necessary)
It is awesome! I like the features and I use it all the time.
12.90%
It is okay, there are a few things I would like to see changed.
41.94%
I don't like it much, but I use it anyway. Whatever.
11.29%
I tried it but I think it sucks so I don't use it now. Please bring back the old Marketplace forums.
33.87%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

For those of you who have used the new Classifieds System - PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR INPUT

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2006, 04:06 PM

Re: For those of you who have used the new Classifieds System - PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR I

Originally Posted by xxsaint69x
i think the old system was the best. Just add the feedback feature to it, and the pic upload. Do not make bunch of separate categories. yes, it makes thinks a lot more organized but it is one of the reasons i think people quit posting stuff for sale, because it takes a lot longer to list multiple items.
I liked the old way it worked also. I feel like I have to sit here longer to view everything.
Old 08-15-2006, 08:55 AM

Re: For those of you who have used the new Classifieds System - PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR INPUT

I like the old system alot better for about 10 reasons....most of which has already been stated.

Jason
Old 08-18-2006, 11:19 AM

Re: For those of you who have used the new Classifieds System - PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR INPUT

I like the seperate listings and I don't like them. Many times I've bought something I wasn't looking to buy simply because I saw it. Since the new clasifieds came out I've tried to sell several things without luck that I know would have been snatched up quickly on the old clasifieds.

I'd like to see one listing with everything available.

Although I'm not crazy about the listing not comming back to the top with a new post, It' really the fairest for everyone. I would like to see a reply count though, so I could see if there had been a new post without opening the clasified thread.

Re'
Old 08-23-2006, 11:49 PM

Jason,
So what is the status of all of this input? Will there be any changes made? When is the old system coming back? With the new systems thread/post count, it seems to be holding on by a thread(interest wise). It's a shame to see a great system turn mediorce and just sit here kinda stagnent. Is CZ28 concerned about this at all? What gives?
Old 08-24-2006, 07:09 AM
Admin Emeritus

Re: For those of you who have used the new Classifieds System - PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR I

Yes to most of those.

We are considering our options and forumating a plan.
Old 08-26-2006, 10:22 AM
Admin Emeritus

Your comments were heard. Thanks again for everyone's input.

http://web.camaross.com/forums/showthread.php?t=468575