CamaroZ28.Com Message Board

CamaroZ28.Com Message Board (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/)
-   Site Help and Suggestions (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/site-help-suggestions-11/)
-   -   Post Counts - Get in here if you have a problem! (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/site-help-suggestions-11/post-counts-get-here-if-you-have-problem-218277/)

ChrisFrez 01-28-2004 07:05 AM

Post Counts - Get in here if you have a problem!

Last week during a pruning of the board, some members had their post counts pruned to the actual number of posts they currently have posted here on the board.

This was an error on my part and i'm willing to fix this for those who had their post counts pruned. If you need your post count restored you need to do the following:

E-mail me at chris@camaroz28.com (DO NOT PM me, ICQ me, AIM me, post on the board) with your username and post count number and this will be fixed ASAP.

ChrisFrez 01-30-2004 07:28 AM

People - PLEASE READ the sticky thread in this forum.

I will fix your post counts for you, but your registration dates NEVER CHANGED

In case you do not know how to read the other thread in this forum titled PLEASE READ THIS FIRST BEFORE POSTING HERE, let me yet again cut-n-paste from it:

Why is my registration date of 1969 / 1970?

People who did not have a registration date back on the old UBB Message board were automatically given a default date when their user information was imported into our new Vbulletin.

lookimatree 10-18-2004 11:32 PM

Re: Post Counts - Get in here if you have a problem!

I've been a member for a few months and I know I have way more than 18 posts. Is there a way to fix that? Just curious. Thanks. I've checked and I'm subscribed to 95 threads.

JasonD 10-19-2004 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by lookimatree
I've been a member for a few months and I know I have way more than 18 posts. Is there a way to fix that? Just curious. Thanks. I've checked and I'm subscribed to 95 threads.

That is probably because you post mostly in the Lounge. Read the OTHER sticky thread in this forum titled "** READ THIS BEFORE Posting In This Forum!! **".

lookimatree 10-19-2004 07:50 AM

oops, sorry

Rob94hawk 01-30-2005 02:52 AM

Hi, I'm new here but I know my post count is higher than 104..............

DWray 01-30-2005 03:29 AM

Originally Posted by Rob94hawk
Hi, I'm new here but I know my post count is higher than 104..............

:lol: For some reason that made me laugh.

And while y'all are at it, can I get a negative post count and try and work my way back to zero? :D

:p

redimpss5 03-04-2005 02:24 AM

I have posted a few posts recently and my posts are stuck at 145. Do they change later? thanks

Hank Hill 03-15-2005 01:37 PM

I think my post count was 202 the last time I logged on, but apparently got nuked during the pruning.

Can I get my post count restored to its former glory? ;)

Camaro_Guru16NY 03-17-2005 12:02 AM

Im pretty sure im missing 50 - 65 posts than it was in the past

-john

Hank Hill 03-18-2005 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by Hank Hill
I think my post count was 202 the last time I logged on, but apparently got nuked during the pruning.

Can I get my post count restored to its former glory?

Thanks for fixing it guys.

Over 300. Woo hoo!!