New/Unused FTI built Stage 3 Powerglide w/ t-brake!

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2017, 03:15 PM

New/Unused FTI built Stage 3 Powerglide w/ t-brake!

Daily spun a bearing and found a car I really want to replace it, but a little short on funds since its more then I wanted to pay. Testing waters on selling the trans that was going to go in my drag Camaro since I'm still probably a year out from installing the motor. I figure its an easy way to get quick cash even if I will lose a few hundred when I have to re purchase one...

This is a brand new, never filled/installed/touched FTI built Powerglide. It is based on the Performance Pro series stage 3, with all the goodies. Custom ordered and picked it up in person from their shop and cost me over $2500 before taxes just for the trans(another $1100 for the stall IIRC!) and has literally sat in bags in the guest room closet for over a year...never even seen the outdoors or even a garage once. Just verified, I picked it up in May of '15 so just about 2 years ago and it has been double bagged since the day I brought it home.

- 1200hp
- 1.8 straight cut first gear
- 4340 Chromoly output shaft
- FTI custom billet valve body
- Quick action Trans brake
- Deep finned aluminum pan
- SBC/LT1 bellhousing

This is THE trans to get for a 600-1000+ hp bracket/drag car that weighs under 3500lbs. Specd for me by the owner of FTI, even though I was planning on buying a much more expensive 4L80 from them they said this will be quicker and more consistent. Launch off the T-brake, slap a shifter once, and run your time. No OD, dead on repeatable ETs. Light as hell compared to a 4L60e, and a feather compared to a 4L80e or TH400. One person can easily lift it.

If the car I want sells, this will NO LONGER be for sale so who knows how long it will be available!

Custom stall is NOT for sale, I always recommend having one spec'd for your exact combo anyway...

$2250 cash picked up, I can meet anywhere within 1hr of Orlando FL. Will make a shipping container and ship for additional $250. Saves over $500 and its still brand new, never taken out the bag since it was built.

Pics available on request.