LT1 garage sale - CamaroZ28.Com Message Board

Old 11-06-2017, 10:13 AM   #1

LT1 garage sale

Many LT1 F-body parts to sell from various projects. I can send anyone pictures of anything. I just don't have the time to post them all up here right now. Please feel free to ask and I'll send good pictures (email or text). Prices do not include shipping.

- Hooker long tubes w/Y-pipe and custom I-pipe: The headers are coated; however, the collector area is peeling. The bottom of the collectors also have some scraping. Physically though, they are in good shape and were just removed from a car. The Y-pipe is a custom one with a Flowmaster merge. 3-bolt flanges. The I-pipe is a custom built one that has a gutted cat right after the merge followed by a QTP electric cutout. It also has a bung welded in after the cat for a wideband. A lot going on here. Overall a very nice header system that came off of a big-power car. $250

- Spec 4 clutch: Unknown mileage, approximately 50% life left. Includes pressure plate, clutch disc, and TOB. $30

- 1993-1996 Camaro center console: Removed from a low mileage vehicle and is in near mint condition. Very difficult to find these consoles in such nice shape. No fading or discoloration from UV exposure, no scratches or marks other than very light seatbelt receiver rubbing on all these consoles. The lid hinge is not broken! Very nice. $130

- 150mph speedometer cluster from 1996 Z28: 81k miles. White face overlay with real carbon fiber. $75

- Camaro leather door panels: Graphite leather, removed from a clean 60k mile vehicle. Essentially perfect. $150/pr.

- Acceleronics impedance converter: Good shape with approximately 20k miles. $125

- Siemens 72lb/750cc low impedance injectors: Approximately 20k miles, great shape. $125

- LT1 radiator w/puller fans (2). Radiator was filled but never used on a running vehicle. Fans are brand new (unknown brand). Great for turbo setup or just lighter weight option to heavy factory fans. $125

- (3) LT1 intake manifolds. Stock, unported. Nice condition. $25/ea.

- Brand new Aeromotive -10an stainless braided fuel line w/fittings and Aeromotive adjustable regulator. The setup also includes modifed LT1 fuel rails with -an fittings welded in. Essentially, this is the complete fuel line system from the middle of the car forward. I do have pictures of this setup installed (never used). $300

- Crane Hi-6 igntion box w/Crane PS-91 coil. Removed from a high hp car in excellent working condition. $125

- T56 clutch fork. Includes fork, "T" standoff, and bolt. $80

- "LS1" front brake upgrage for LT1 F-body. Recently removed from one of my personal vehicles. This is a 100$ complete setup ready to bolt on. Nothing additional needed. Includes: calipers, rotors, pads, spindles, brake hoses, and hub/wheel bearing. $200

- LT1 Edit setup. Includes cable and licenced OBD2 PCM. $150

I'll be adding more parts to this list throughout the week.

Thanks!
Jason Short is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 10:00 PM   #2

Re: LT1 garage sale

Hey Jason, sent you a text for LS1 brakes. Lmk.
Marcin
cino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 11:52 AM   #3

Pic of the console?
Mike 92LX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 05:53 PM   #4

Hey Jason send me pics of the fuel lines and regulator to [email protected], thanks.
87Aerocoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 09:16 PM   #5

would you happen to have pics of the lt1 edit and hardware? Also, will you be selling an aftermarket cam by any chance?
jodymoye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 03:53 PM   #6

I'll get pictures to everyone shortly. Thanks!
Jason Short is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 03:49 AM   #7

Hi . I was wondering if you could send me pics of the radiator and fans , the door pannels and center consol and headers. Thanks Z
Ziver28 is offline   Reply With Quote