CamaroZ28.Com Message Board

CamaroZ28.Com Message Board (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/)
-   Parts For Sale (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/parts-sale-14/)
-   -   C4 Corvette/Camaro/Firebird Long tube Headers...Hedman (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/parts-sale-14/c4-corvette-camaro-firebird-long-tube-headers-hedman-332048/)

ed's85irocz28 01-11-2005 09:58 PM

C4 Corvette/Camaro/Firebird Long tube Headers...Hedman

I have a set of mandrel bent Hedman long tube "Street Hedders" that are not used and are in good condition, only paint chips (the paint will eventually burn off anyway). They also have a lifetime guarantee, i will send the papers i got with them.

They have mandrel bent 1 5/8 primary tubes and 3 inch collectors, black paint, and include all the nuts and bolts for installation. The one gasket i had for them broke, so they wont be included, but can be picked up at any local auto parts store. I will also include the reducers that go in the 3 inch collector to make it 2 1/2 inch to fit to many stock exhausts, if you need them.

These headers will fit C4 corvettes, camaro's, firebirds and other small block chevy's. I am selling them because i need different headers for my car.

I'm looking for $180 plus shipping, or highest offer if there is more than one person wanting these.

PM or e-mail me.

Thanks,
Ed

GreenZLT1 01-12-2005 10:47 AM

Re: C4 Corvette/Camaro/Firebird Long tube Headers...Hedman

These probably wouldnt fit my 94 z28?

Thanks,

Rob

ed's85irocz28 01-12-2005 02:34 PM

I have no idea. They were going to be put on my 3rd gen, and i dont know if they would fit a 4th gen without a few modifications.

Anyone know what it would take for these to fit an LT1?

RBE17 01-12-2005 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by ed's85irocz28
I have no idea. They were going to be put on my 3rd gen, and i dont know if they would fit a 4th gen without a few modifications.

Anyone know what it would take for these to fit an LT1?

I have never seen these headers, but would venture a guess that the #1 and #3 tubes will interfere w/ the steering shaft on an LT1 car. I tried a set of Flowtech shorties on a 4th gen f-body and that was the problem.

Good luck,

Steve.

88irocsb 01-13-2005 10:24 AM

very interested if you still have them let me know

ed's85irocz28 01-18-2005 09:30 AM

I still have them, i pm'd you a while back....but no response.

ed's85irocz28 01-24-2005 03:40 PM

ttt

Anyone willing to trade me for headers that have the emission stuff on them yet?

That's the only reason i'm selling or trading these, i need headers with the emissions stuff.

Anyone?