Pacific Alaska, California, Hawaii, Oregon and Washington

Suspension Training Vehicles needed for SF Bay area

Old 12-07-2010, 10:27 PM

Suspension Training Vehicles needed for SF Bay area

Those that know me in the SF Bay area, know that I was the trainer for Pedders, and have done more Camaro suspension work than just about anyone in the USA. I no longer work for Pedders. I now am teaching automotive in San Jose.

Part of the class is suspension work. God knows the Camaro needs suspension work. I need training vehicles. Students will be working on the training vehicles, but I will be supervising and instructing them 100% of the time. No one but me will be driving the training cars.

For training, we can do pretty much anything related to suspension and I do not care about the brand of products. It can be Pedders, Lovell, BMR. I will no do work on parts that I do not approve.

The advantages are having me DIRECTLY supervise and control the installation. Also, there is no labor, but there will be a lab fee of $25 per flat rate hour.

The disadvantage is time. We will take 2 to 3 times actual time to do the work due to we are not in lab 100% of the day.

The school just moved into a large shop on the intersection of south 7th Street and Phelan in San Jose. We will most likely start doing this work in the middle of January, and will continue all throughout the year.

If you have any question, please pm me

thanks
mike
dms