CamaroZ28.Com Message Board

CamaroZ28.Com Message Board (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/)
-   Pacific (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/pacific-29/)
-   -   Happy owner of an Audi (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/pacific-29/happy-owner-audi-409184/)

sideways_Into_3rd 11-11-2005 01:00 PM

Happy owner of an Audi

Finally got the car I've been wanting for 2 years .. 2001 Audi A4, quattro, 2.8L V6 5 speed. Navy blue with cream leather...
  • Seat heaters
  • soft suspension
  • no wheel spin
  • real headlights
  • real brakes
  • no rattles or cracks
  • real leather
  • quiet inside and out
  • stock as the day it came
  • looking forward to driving in rain and snow

I LOVE IT.

Ken S 11-11-2005 01:17 PM

Re: Happy owner of an Audi

Nice car.. I always liked the Audi's especially the interior. Although I'm a little skittish on repairs and maintenance costs that can pop up down the road... Hopefully the previous owner worked them all out!

It is nice to switch out of a Camaro and drive something quiet and comfortable..

sideways_Into_3rd 11-11-2005 01:30 PM

oh i forgot to mention .. bumper to bumper warranty for another 2 years / 40,000 Ks . :cool:

Zedzag 11-11-2005 01:59 PM

Does this mean I can FINALLY beat you in a race now? :p

Nice car man! How long before you mod it? I know nothing about A4s. Is it N/A or can you turn up the boost?

I myself am too stupid to learn and I'm still playing with camaros...this one is a little different though :D

Pandamonkey 11-11-2005 04:19 PM

That's greay Payam.

Must be nice to have a car that you truely enjoy.

On a side note......what kind of times do those do? 14's?

todd15 11-11-2005 04:30 PM

I must be getting old. because I really hate driving sports cars now unless it's just a casual drive in the afternoon. I would not drive anything else other then a 4 door automatic car/Suv for everyday driving.

sideways_Into_3rd 11-11-2005 06:07 PM

Its bone stock, and will not be modded .. I don't know what it'll do in the 1/4 and I dont care .. its not a race car.. its a luxury sedan. People put superchargers (Eaton roots style) on these and get 290 hp out of them .. or if you get the S4 (same car, with twin turbos) you do trubo / intercooler swaps and get upwards of 500 hp .. but i couldnt care less .. a fast car for me will always be a V8 .. none of this turbo / supercharger trickery ..

and mike.. you would still lose a race to the Audi between traffic lights ;) sit there and spin 'em while i launch with my quattro system ;)

Zedzag 11-11-2005 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by sideways_Into_3rd
its a luxury sedan.

and mike.. you would still lose a race to the Audi between traffic lights ;) sit there and spin 'em while i launch with my quattro system ;)

Just try not to get some Grey Poupon on ya while you hit quattro mode. ;)

I hope you enjoy it. Some rims and it'll look good!

sideways_Into_3rd 11-11-2005 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by Zedzag
Just try not to get some Grey Poupon on ya while you hit quattro mode. ;)

I hope you enjoy it. Some rims and it'll look good!

too late for that .. they made me bathe in grey poupon before they registered the car into my name ;)

hey man .. give me a call sometime and come out for some beers .. havent seen ya for a while

PJs94Z 11-11-2005 11:10 PM

Congrats man, youll have to take me for a ride next time Im in town

NiteRider 11-15-2005 10:49 PM

Congratts on the new automobile! Man.. that list of sold cars is getting pretty long, you should add a list of ex girlfriends too that way you'll take up an entire page with 1 post. ;) Enjoy!

blue 79 Z/28 11-16-2005 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by NiteRider
Congratts on the new automobile! Man.. that list of sold cars is getting pretty long, you should add a list of ex girlfriends too that way you'll take up an entire page with 1 post. ;) Enjoy!

hahaha, congrats better come back to the game sometime:cool:

sideways_Into_3rd 11-16-2005 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by NiteRider

wow, I figuered you had totally forgotten English by now !! hows life en francais ?

ptown 11-17-2005 12:09 AM

Nice car I've been looking for one of those myself. Wanna sell:)

sideways_Into_3rd 11-17-2005 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by ptown
Nice car I've been looking for one of those myself. Wanna sell:)

sure :)

$25,000 ..