CamaroZ28.Com Message Board

CamaroZ28.Com Message Board (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/)
-   Pacific (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/pacific-29/)
-   -   Being Sick Blows!!! (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/pacific-29/being-sick-blows-264086/)

bunker 05-21-2004 06:59 AM

Being Sick Blows!!!

Yesterday I was sitting on the couch, minding my own business when I feel my throat tingling, ok now the nose is getting conjested, WTF! so in 30 mins I"m fully in limp mode, sick as a duck can't move, pain all over, & now I cna't sleep, wasted about 20 pieces of large tissue papers, a ton of that sore throat relief, nasal spray. Went to bed at 11:30, had the longest sleep of my life, I wake up I'm like ohh crap I feel like crap & I slept so long, I look & its 12:30, I'm like WTF!!!!!!! Pain in between my ears etc... haven't slept at all really, when I go to sleep I wake up more tired so I descided not to sleep, I hate this, water comming out of my eyes, nose, throat, hell!!!

Tw!tchb!tch 05-21-2004 07:16 AM

Thats exactly what they say that 13 year old girl was wining about just before she died yesterday :eek: . . . . . can I have your car :p

bunker 05-21-2004 07:57 AM

sweet, I'm not a girl though. My car? when I die I want science to figure out how to give my car a soul, she'll have fun, grow its own lobes etc... :) sweet!

97TA-WS6-Con 05-21-2004 09:52 AM

You and me both Matt. Been sick since Tuesday night. Took half day off yesterday and slept in the afternoon.

i HAD to come into work today though.

:(

Tw!tchb!tch 05-21-2004 10:32 AM

Originally posted by bunker
when I die I want science to figure out how to give my car a soul, she'll have fun, grow its own lobes etc... :) sweet!
OMG Thats beutifull :o :usa:

sideways_Into_3rd 05-21-2004 02:21 PM

Re: Being Sick Blows!!!

water comming out of my eyes, nose, throat, hell!!!

just change some gaskets in ur head .. i think felpro has a gasket for top end head rebuilt

Camaro ChriSS 05-21-2004 02:59 PM

Actually, just go in with Edit and delete the DTCs and the associated sensors. "Bunker Edit", new from Carputing... :D

NorthernSS 05-21-2004 03:59 PM

I am just getting over being sick myself. Last week i could barely move and it looked like I swallowed a football my throat was so swollen. Ask ChriSS, he say me just after I went to the doctor as he was coming out of Krispy Creme. BEST part is the doctor gave me these big a@@ pills. WORST part was my boss was away at work so I had to pick up his end of the work and it was one of the busyiest weeks ever. I was so woozy and lightheaded that I couldnt walk straight and couldnt consentrate. I made so many mistakes. Give me more drugs!!!

Elgyn 05-21-2004 05:11 PM

Re: Being Sick Blows!!!

I"m fully in limp mode, sick as a duck can't move, pain all over, I wake up I'm like ohh crap I feel like crap & I slept so long, Pain in between my ears etc...
Sure it's not a hangover?

bunker 05-22-2004 11:23 AM

Much better today but my throat is still not very comfortable & my back hurts from laying in bed for so long, other then that feels so good to be OK :)

NiteRider 05-22-2004 12:32 PM

Originally posted by 97TA-WS6-Con
You and me both Matt. Been sick since Tuesday night. Took half day off yesterday and slept in the afternoon.

i HAD to come into work today though.

:(

uh oh both of you... sounds STD'ish, lol!!! :D j/k