CamaroZ28.Com Message Board

CamaroZ28.Com Message Board (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/)
-   Mountain (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/mountain-37/)
-   -   the fires are crazy! (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/mountain-37/fires-crazy-187048/)

morb|d 10-29-2003 04:45 AM

the fires are crazy!

what the hell? the last few days have been like scenes out of T2. the sky is covered in smoke and the ground is covered with ash. what's it going to take to put out the fires!?!? it would help if it rained soon, but you know that's not going to happen till christmas. :irk:

bigdreamZ 10-29-2003 09:27 AM

Damn fires are pissing me off, they closed the forest service until it rains that means no riding :cry: Anyone here threatened by the fires? My mom was tripping out about the fires in Stevenson Ranch because we are over in Newhall, she was packing up pictures and boxes. I am not that worried though, I just wish it would rain and get it over with...

Zack 10-29-2003 11:05 AM

my work is about 4 miles from Porter Ranch. Althoug, I doubt i would be threatend much since my work isnt near any hillsides

coletrickle350 10-29-2003 01:58 PM

Man i washed and detailed my car the day before they started.
Now the car is dirtier than it has been since the day i bought it.
I'm not big on rain but man it would be nice right about now.

morb|d 10-29-2003 05:38 PM

I was watching the news and hey said the smoke cover has drifted all the way to Las Vegas! Vegas is covered with OUR smoke! Its ubelieveable.

This is already a full on disaster. All we need now is an earthquake to REALLY f3ck us over.

wantafastz28 10-29-2003 08:10 PM

They need to hurry up and put that **** out, I couldnt see the sun today(because of smoke), and im in arizona! :mad:

desert_fox_74 10-30-2003 12:41 PM

Originally posted by wantafastz28
They need to hurry up and put that **** out, I couldnt see the sun today(because of smoke), and im in arizona! :mad:
Ditto that...
Phoenix is covered in A fog bank of smoke.

bigdreamZ 10-30-2003 04:23 PM

Originally posted by wantafastz28
:lol: Damn smoke travels fast... I thought it would dissipate by the time it got over there, I guess not!

ZLT195 10-30-2003 07:09 PM

Originally posted by morb|d
I was watching the news and hey said the smoke cover has drifted all the way to Las Vegas! Vegas is covered with OUR smoke! Its ubelieveable.

This is already a full on disaster. All we need now is an earthquake to REALLY f3ck us over.

There was I think 2 maybe it was just one minor EarthQuake in Simi Valley this morning.

Z~

SmokinZtires94 11-02-2003 08:01 PM

I think they have them like 85% contained now which is good **** ...... i had the same prob with the ash on my car .... and i thought the emissions comin outta my tail pipe were bad ,...... :)

kick Z tail out 11-04-2003 02:56 AM

Originally posted by SmokinZtires94
.... and i thought the emissions comin outta my tail pipe were bad ,...... :)
There's a fire somewhere? I thought all that sh** on my car was from your ass doing 95 up our street. :lol:

;) :D