Mountain Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, and Wyoming

[Arizona] AZ Large Camaro gathering--> I'm a goin

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2012, 09:34 PM

AZ Large Camaro gathering--> I'm a goin

Just forum hopping around and found this: Im not promoting, just leting as many here as poss to know bc I use this forum a lot more! Events / Get Togethers (GTG's)
Sign Up -3rd Annual Arizona All Gen's Camaro Club Anniversary Party - June 23rd, 2012
Save The Date - The Party Is Nearly Here!!

When: Saturday June 23rd, 2012
Time: 3:00 - 6:00pm
Where: Dave & Busters Rooftop - Tempe Marketplace
Admission Price : $20 per person ( includes 3 raffle tickets)

There will be some great food, drinks, raffles, and friends as we celebrate the third year of an incredible club! We couldn't do it without YOU!!
It is really amazing to look back and see where we have come from, and where we are going! What an incredible group of friends we have made over the years! Congratulations!

Info You Need To Know....
You need to be a member on THIS site to attend - If you are a Camaro5 lurker, or know one, get registered here!
Alcohol will be served at the party (Cash bar not included in admission price) Please be responsible!
Food will consist of several different appetizer platters - great stuff too! Not a sit down meal - but never had a complaint yet!

Our Charity For This Event : HOPE WORLDWIDE
Hope Worldwide does some amazing things to help homeless families and we are proud to be their largest cash contributor for their annual carnival for homeless families.
They provide dental exams, doctor exams, food, clothing,schooling, transportation...and fun for the families at a great annual event we are proud to sponsor.
They will have representatives there to answer any questions for you - great people who do an amazing job for those less fortunate then us!
All proceeds from this event after costs will be donated to Hope Worldwide!
Last year at our Anniversary Party we were able to raise over $1500 for them - we look to double it this year!

VENDORS - WE NEED YOUR HELP - PLEASE PM ME!!