CamaroZ28.Com Message Board

CamaroZ28.Com Message Board (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/)
-   Midwest (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/midwest-17/)
-   -   SS Spoiler and Eibachs (and maybe a stealthbox) for sale... (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/midwest-17/ss-spoiler-eibachs-maybe-stealthbox-sale-172693/)

Mike Meyers 09-22-2003 01:47 PM

SS Spoiler and Eibachs (and maybe a stealthbox) for sale...

I'm selling these locally, I don't want to deal with shipping or anything other than cash.

98+ style SS spoiler. It was made by SLP, when they were first making the new 98+ cars. It was a prototype, and does not have a brake light. It does not have the recess for the light either. It's kinda cool. It's the only one they made like that. It's the maroon color. I planned on painting my whole car and adding the spoiler at that time, but never got around to it. Now that I'm selling the entire car....

$200 obo --SOLD!

I'm also selling a set of Eibachs. It's the less radical of the two kits, the one that only drops about 1.5". I'm not sure if that's the Pro or the Sport. I bought them off somebody on this board over a year ago, and never installed them. He figured they were on his car for about 10,000 miles before he went to coilovers. Damn, I'm lazy.

I paid $125. You can have them for $100 obo --SOLD!

I'm also willing to pull the JL Audio Stealthbox, 10" W6 sub, and Rockford Fosgate 300W amp outta my car, if the price is right.

Oh yeah, amost forgot: I STILL have a pair of 17" Corvette C5 fat spokes (99s) with 275/40/17 BFG KDs on them. The tires have about 60% tread left on them. They were on the front of my car before upgrading to 18s. Those can still be had for the low low price of $300 obo. Rims and tires. The rims alone usually sell for about $100 a pop...

I also have a red Neon kit for my Camaro, that I never installed. I took it out and looked at it, but that's it. It was part of a group purchase when I was with Street Lethal from Unique Van Crafters. It includes two long tubes (5'?) and two shorter tubes (3'?), wires, mounting brackets, and the transformer.... I paid around $200 for it. You can have it for $100 obo

Black Sunshine/ 00SS 09-22-2003 03:20 PM

I would be interested in just the box, I do not need the sub, I have a Rockford DVC to go in there.

95 Z/28 LT1 09-22-2003 04:17 PM

Damn, I really want that spoiler. I won't have any money for a couple of weeks though. :(

What color is it?

PhantomTA 09-22-2003 04:35 PM

$100 for the spoiler :)

Mike Meyers 09-23-2003 11:29 AM

Originally posted by 95 Z/28 LT1
Damn, I really want that spoiler. I won't have any money for a couple of weeks though. :(

What color is it?

The spoiler is maroon.... I'd like to sell it before the snow starts, so keep in touch. If you come up with it, and I still have it, I may have to meet you halfway.

I'll cut off $25 if you sing "Hail to the Victors" for me.

Originally posted by PhantomTA
$100 for the spoiler :)
I paid $150 for it. Gimme at least that?

PhantomTA 09-23-2003 12:15 PM

Originally posted by Mike Meyers

I paid $150 for it. Gimme at least that?

Sold

want a check ? or pay pal?

where you located at again?

Mike Meyers 09-23-2003 12:18 PM

Sold

want a check ? or pay pal?

where you located at again?

See the first line of my post ;) But for you... I'll take a check. I'm in Harper Woods. Maybe 15 minutes if we meet halfway, but that'd be the ghetto.... I have to work this weekend in Southfield... can you make it up here?

PhantomTA 09-23-2003 12:41 PM

See the first line of my post ;) But for you... I'll take a check. I'm in Harper Woods. Maybe 15 minutes if we meet halfway, but that'd be the ghetto.... I have to work this weekend in Southfield... can you make it up here?
LOL.. i didnt even pay attention.. i can bring cash.. not a prob

yeah i can prolly meet you just about anywhere around here.. just let me know

Mike Meyers 09-23-2003 12:43 PM

LOL.. i didnt even pay attention.. i can bring cash.. not a prob

yeah i can prolly meet you just about anywhere around here.. just let me know

If you can run up to Southfield... I'm here 7am-4pm during the week.. and 8am-4pm this weekend. 10 mile and Telegraph.

PhantomTA 09-23-2003 12:48 PM

If you can run up to Southfield... I'm here 7am-4pm during the week.. and 8am-4pm this weekend. 10 mile and Telegraph.
Not a problem, i can pick it up wednesday. PM me some info and ill see you then.

Also is it boxed or no?

Black Sunshine/ 00SS 09-23-2003 07:53 PM

So... About that box??

mavricki18 09-23-2003 08:53 PM

sent you a PM

MBonZ28 09-24-2003 01:56 AM

Re: SS Spoiler and Eibachs (and maybe a stealthbox) for sale...

I'm selling these locally, I don't want to deal with shipping or anything other than cash.

Oh yeah, amost forgot: I STILL have a pair of 17" Corvette C5 fat spokes (99s) with 275/40/17 BFG KDs on them. The tires have about 60% tread left on them. They were on the front of my car before upgrading to 18s. Those can still be had for the low low price of $300 obo. Rims and tires. The rims alone usually sell for about $100 a pop...

looks like I need to find my skinnies:(

Mike Meyers 09-24-2003 06:00 AM

Originally posted by Black Sunshine/ 00SS
So... About that box??
The box.... um... I'd rather not seperate it from the sub. But I'll let you know within a week or so?