Middle Atlantic New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania

[Pennsylvania] Trying to find my old 2010 SS in South Central PA area

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2013, 07:03 PM

Trying to find my old 2010 SS in South Central PA area

I'm in the process of trying to locate my old 2010 Camaro 1SS/RS that I was forced to sell 5 months ago due to finances at the time. The car was Imperial Blue Metallic w/ Silver Stripes and Titanium Gray interior, and it was sold in the York/Red Lion, PA area in July. I am the original owner of the car and have missed this car greatly since the day I had to let it go, I attempted to buy it back from the dealer it was for sale at a month ago but was told someone had already placed a deposit on purchasing the car and that I had no chance at buying the car back unless the person backed out in which while I hoped, they did not. I'm trying to track the car down so I can hopefully buy it back from the current owner.

May sound crazy to all of you but this specific car was my baby from the time I purchased it til the time I had to let it go and there's just a personal value to me that you can't replace with any other car.

I don't expect that this will help me find the car much but leaving the possibility that someone may know and who might be able to connect me to the current owner may see this post. May not be likely but worth the shot to me. Thanks!