CamaroZ28.Com Message Board

CamaroZ28.Com Message Board (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/)
-   Middle Atlantic (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/middle-atlantic-30/)
-   -   Next FLFB meet? (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/middle-atlantic-30/next-flfb-meet-137197/)

96z 06-23-2003 11:48 PM

Next FLFB meet?

Its been a while guys..is Jason and Gary getting lazy? :lol:

Jason Short 06-24-2003 01:20 PM

No, i was just thinking about it this morning. It will be in the first could weeks of July. sucks that so many peoples cars are down :(

I'll call Gary and we will have some info up in the next day or two
Jason

rskrause 06-24-2003 02:06 PM

The (in)famous "Trey", who I have never met, is supposed to be in town July 12th. I was going to be meeting him then if he comes in. Anyone else who is interested, let me know. I think meeting someone who spells so poorly is likely to be a hoot!

Who knows, I may even have the car out by then. The converter is back at Coan to be "tightened up". It's supposed to be back in two weeks.

Rich Krause

Jason Short 06-24-2003 05:05 PM

Buffalo on the 12th sounds good to me. I am not sure if Matt or Coats told me this, but there is supposed to be a really nice go-cart track on NFB....turnys, overpass, etc.....not just the oval junk.

Jason

96z 06-24-2003 10:22 PM

Yeah there is...but I guess its closed down.:( The weeds are knee high and noone is ever there.:cry:

Its called the TRACK if Im not mistaken..Im pretty sure Rich knows about it.

treyZ28 06-24-2003 10:37 PM

sounds like fun :)

sunday would work too

Droopy 06-24-2003 10:51 PM

im hopin my headers will be here and on my car by the 11th, cause i would like to hit tnt on the 11th.
the 12th works for me too...if thats the case, i might just get a room out that way 1 night and just cruise out to buffalo with gary or something.

let me know what the final details are...gary, hopefully that will be ok with you. i have the week off for vacation, and i will be in new york city till wednesday, but after that i am free.

later
dave

ny_z28man 06-24-2003 10:56 PM

I'll get the 12th off tomorrow, see-ya guys there :D

Jason Short 06-24-2003 11:51 PM

trey, what are you coming to Buffalo for? It will be good to meet you. Heck, I dont even know where you are from since some punks dont post where they live :) j/k man

Jason

treyZ28 06-25-2003 12:01 AM

Originally posted by Jason Short
trey, what are you coming to Buffalo for? It will be good to meet you. Heck, I dont even know where you are from since some punks dont post where they live :) j/k man

Jason

Haha,
I've been raised in the great state of NY on long island :metal:

I'm going to school at what was GMI- now kettering university- in michigan and co-oping at TRW automotive in michigan as well. I pretty much live in michigan.

My summer is only 3 weeks long since i work-

i worked an extra week and a half. Gong home next wed, school starts the 14th. I should be moved into my new place so i can just swing on up there on my way to school (only 1 hr outa the way on an 11 hr drive)

Anyone up for some Canadianage? I can do stuff legally there. I guess i can chip for a hotel....

GM98Z 06-25-2003 06:29 AM

Re: Next FLFB meet?

Originally posted by 96z
Its been a while guys..is Jason and Gary getting lazy? :lol:
Lazy Boy ....checking in!!!!! Busy with work,lawn (cutting twice a week:cry: and moddin the car:D )

12th works for me, Buffalo or Rochester!

Just a heads up...........the major construction down at the lake in Rochester is somewhat complete, nice area now, decent parking and a couple good resturants!

Always available for a last minute get together here in Rochester or elsewhere!;)

Also, the pool is open at 88 Berchman Dr.:eek: (sorry Dave, no thongs!:p )

Later guys!

gary

Jason Short 06-25-2003 08:37 AM

Lets do the 12th in Buffalo. For Matt's comment about being lazy, we should make him set up the details :) I say we should take our cars out onto the Buffalo airport's runways and race!

Also, we are going to have the annual summer BBQ at my place in Bath in August....probably the 16th or 23rd. Let me know what weekend works for you guys. Everyone better be there :)

Probably back in Rochester (lake) in September if thats cool with Gary :)

So is the 12th cool with everyone?
Jason

96speed 06-25-2003 08:55 AM

I'd like to make the BBQ :).

I will represent the Houston chapter of the FLFB :D.

sitdownshutupholdon 06-25-2003 12:59 PM

The 12th works for me. By the way, I think Mr. Bauer and myself are going to test and tune tonight at NYIRP, he's gotta' try out the new drag radials.

Mark

Andrew Coats 06-25-2003 03:21 PM

The 12th sounds good to me. The go-kart track looked nice to bad it's not open. Dave you are welcome to stay the night in Buffalo with me at Cathys place. As far as the BBQ goes I don't think that I will be able to attend if it's after the first weekend in August. I will be too busy with school starting. Depending on how early people want to meet we could go to the beach for the afternoon. I will try to think of some other good ideas.