LS1 Based Engine Tech LS1 / LS6 / LS2 / LS3 / LS7 Engine Tech

regarding Speed inc.

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2003, 11:31 AM

regarding Speed inc.

Yesterday's post regarding Speed.Inc caused a lot of feedback, nothing wrong with that, I didn't like the way the post was going so I deleted it. I want to preserve the reputation they have, because for the most part it is a very good one, I have had a couple of my buddies that have reffered me to them, in fact the only way people in Chicago find out about them is word to mouth. My intension last night had caused a lot of bad feedback, meaning bad feedback to those who claim they have had faulty service on their car. I had one experience, they fixed it, I posted it, seeing what other people thought of them...that's it. I would like to apologize to anyone offended by the post, hopefully it won't happen again. I did not want to destroy their reputation in anyway, and with all the positive feedback yesterday I mean if anything made Speed.inc's reputation grow stronger. Out of most of the shops I have dealt with they did go out of their way in making sure everything was OK....so again, strongy appologize about the post....
Old 03-26-2003, 11:35 AM

thats super