Fuel and Ignition Fuel Pumps and Systems, Ignition and Spark Systems

Afpr

Old 03-03-2017, 04:35 PM

Afpr

I think my AFPR is beginning to go south, what is the best replacement out their now for the LT1. Also, can somebody read my current scan and tell me which avenue needs to be addressed, thanks.
Attached Files
File Type: csv
DLOG-2017Mar03-170832-.csv (914.6 KB, 34 views)
Old 03-04-2017, 04:15 PM
Prominent Member

Location: Born on the Florida West Coast, now where can I retire?
Re: Afpr

I don't see anything major wrong with that scan.

As far as showing no codes with the SES lamp on, please answer my question from the last topic: Do you see any error messages when you start Scan9495 ??? If so, what does it say? Make sure you are running the app from a location on the drive that is NOT inside the zip file.
Old 03-05-2017, 07:04 AM

Thanks for your reply Gary, as far as the other thread is concerned I ended up having a friend of mine scan the car with a tech 1 scan tool, turns out a code 48 was stored and I replaced the MAF sensor with a Delco unit and the gps went down to 11 gps whitch told me the MAF was beginning to fail.
Old 03-05-2017, 08:26 AM
Prominent Member

Location: Born on the Florida West Coast, now where can I retire?

Is there some good reason why you are refusing to answer our questions? We are hesitant to help when you do this.

A reading of 11 grams/sec is perfectly normal at low rpm.

Last edited by GaryDoug; 03-05-2017 at 08:29 AM.
Old 03-05-2017, 09:43 AM

What question do you want me to answer? I replied to your question about the ses light being on and no code being thrown, I changed the MAF after getting a code 48, when I changed it my light went off and the cooling fans went off, I also checked the connector with a volt meter to see what the voltage was
Old 03-05-2017, 09:45 AM

No error messages to the other thread question, your program is functioning fine. Thanks for all your help.
Old 03-05-2017, 11:31 AM
Administrator

You don't answer questions. Not sure you even read our responses. I put a huge amount of effort trying to help you with your AFPR, and you never answered my repeated question about the brand. I got so frustrated I posted about that being a problem, and told you I was dropping out of your thread. At this point, I'm only reading your threads as part of my responsibility as a moderator.

Search this Thread