F-body Lounge All off-topic posts. Music, Sports, Movies, Humor, etc.
Please, no content above a PG-13 rating or political/religious content.

Veterans Day Car Show (VIDEO)

Old 11-13-2018, 03:44 PM

Thumbs up Veterans Day Car Show (VIDEO)

Had a good time at a Veterans Day car show in Palm Beach. Had a lot of good stuff there. We also have a Veterans Tribute Truck episode. Both are below. Enjoy!

Veterans Day:

Veterans Tribute Truck:
Old 11-24-2018, 11:24 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Veterans Day Car Show (VIDEO)

Casey:

First I want to thank you on behalf of the CamaroZ28 community for sharing these great videos with us. I only wish we had more members here to enjoy them. Seems like all we have left here are a few die-hard 4th Gen owners. But please, continue to share.

Your ability to take us on a 30-minute, continuous, uninterrupted tour of the Palm Beach Cars & Coffe was amazing. Excellent video and commentary. Thanks for the repeated references to remembering our veterans. Glad that you started off with the Aston Martin area. I love those cars.... amazingly beautiful in their simplicity, while underneath they are capable of brutal performance.

Thanks again!

Fred / Injuneer
Old 11-27-2018, 01:35 PM

Re: Veterans Day Car Show (VIDEO)

Originally Posted by Injuneer View Post
Casey:

First I want to thank you on behalf of the CamaroZ28 community for sharing these great videos with us. I only wish we had more members here to enjoy them. Seems like all we have left here are a few die-hard 4th Gen owners. But please, continue to share.

Your ability to take us on a 30-minute, continuous, uninterrupted tour of the Palm Beach Cars & Coffe was amazing. Excellent video and commentary. Thanks for the repeated references to remembering our veterans. Glad that you started off with the Aston Martin area. I love those cars.... amazingly beautiful in their simplicity, while underneath they are capable of brutal performance.

Thanks again!

Fred / Injuneer
You are very very welcome. I hope that these videos get shared around and shown to more people. I know forums are not as packed as they use to be but I will still post in them regardless. Thank you very much for the kind words and taking the time to watch what I do.