Go Back  CamaroZ28.Com Message Board > Community > F-body Lounge
Never tell your friend your moving to Mexico as a joke when you're going to the beach >

Never tell your friend your moving to Mexico as a joke when you're going to the beach

F-body Lounge All off-topic posts. Music, Sports, Movies, Humor, etc.
Please, no content above a PG-13 rating or political/religious content.

Never tell your friend your moving to Mexico as a joke when you're going to the beach

Old 06-29-2009, 06:00 PM

The past week I've been planning a trip down to Corpus Christi. Buddy of mine has a beach house there and said I could use it.

So Sunday I pack my sh*t and before leaving, as a joke I told one of my friends that I was sick of sh*t blah blah, and I was moving to Mexico permantely. I didn't tell anyone about Corpus, cause honestly I just wanted to get away from everyone for a few days and go relax by myself.

So anyways, he believes me, I even called him and told him I was in San Antonio and needed a Mexico city name to punch into my GPS.

So he tells a buncha other people, tells my roomate, roomate calls my dad, dad freaks out, I told him it was just a joke but he didn't believe me, he said he was gonna call the border and give them my plate numbers and stop me from going across, blah blah.

Little to say I had to cut my trip short and come back to College Station so my dad would quit freaking out. He said he almost had a heart attack when he heard. He even begged me to take pictures of signs on my way back so he knew I wasn't still headed to Mexico.

Geez.
Old 06-29-2009, 06:04 PM

Old 06-29-2009, 06:13 PM

how old are you??

Old 06-29-2009, 06:20 PM

That's funny.
Old 06-29-2009, 06:28 PM

That is FUNNY!!!
Old 06-29-2009, 07:00 PM

Your an adult right? If you WERE going to Mexico, how exactly would your dad stop you? lol
Old 06-29-2009, 07:01 PM

I'm 25.

I don't have a passport or anything though, so if I had gone to Mexico I wouldn't have been able to get back across the border.
Old 06-29-2009, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by GrdLockV6 View Post
I'm 25.

I don't have a passport or anything though, so if I had gone to Mexico I wouldn't have been able to get back across the border.
I'm fairly certain you could make it across. 90% of Mexico is already here. I am pretty confident that they just didn't fall asleep and wake up on this side of the border.
Old 06-29-2009, 07:40 PM

you should now go to mexico just for the hell of it, and take lots of pics to send to your dad.
Old 06-29-2009, 07:48 PM

quality thread. would read again.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:14 PM

dude.. you have issues..

One day you will grow up and learn you could go anywhere regardless of what anyone says.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by psychocabbage View Post
dude.. you have issues..

One day you will grow up and learn you could go anywhere regardless of what anyone says.
I'm aware that I CAN go anywhere I want. My dad was literally flipping his sh*t though and sounded like he was in tears on the phone, and I didn't wanna give the guy a stroke or something.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:21 PM

Some guys at work are throwing a party Saturday on the beach south of Port A if you are still headed this way to party.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:36 PM

Wow, you had to cut your vacation short because the people around you are retarded? That sucks

Dope
Old 06-30-2009, 12:40 PM

Location: Grammar Nazi Regional Headquarters; Arlen, Texas, U S of A
Originally Posted by GrdLockV6 View Post
Never tell your friend you're moving to Mexico as a joke when you're going to the beach
Okay

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Never tell your friend your moving to Mexico as a joke when you're going to the beach

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.