F-body Lounge All off-topic posts. Music, Sports, Movies, Humor, etc.
Please, no content above a PG-13 rating or political/religious content.
View Poll Results: Have you cheated on your SO after extended dry periods?
Yes, I've cheated
19.23%
No, I would never cheat
61.54%
No, but I'm considering it/have considered it
19.23%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Married people who don't get any...

Old 11-30-2011, 12:17 PM

Married people who don't get any...

Married people who don't get any (i'm talking guys who go a month or longer at at ime), have you ever cheated on your SO?
Old 11-30-2011, 12:49 PM

Re: Married people who don't get any...

"oh honey i was looking at that website your on all the time! WTF I saw u voted in the poll in this thread."

Camaro blows up in driveway....

yeah i doubt anyone will post if they cheated....
Old 11-30-2011, 12:51 PM

I don't think I could ever cheat, but I voted that I've considered it. I thought abotu it, but never acted on it.

I was just on a long business trip on the other side of the world with a cute female coworker in a situation where I would never get caught, but I did nothing unprofessional or unloyal to my wife.
Old 11-30-2011, 12:55 PM

I have thought about it, but i have never cheated on anyone.
If it gets to the point where i want to be with someone else then i will end the relationship.
Old 11-30-2011, 12:59 PM

I could never cheat on anyone I was dating, much less my wife...
Old 11-30-2011, 01:25 PM

I've never cheated and I've never really considered cheating. Fantasy is one thing, but an actual consideration has never happened. If I ever got to the point of actually considering that I would take a step back and seriously consider where the relationship was going and take appropriate action (first would be to see a counselor and if that didn't help I would have a finalized divorce before I had a relationship with anyone).
Old 11-30-2011, 01:28 PM

Doubt id ever do it, that does not mean a man would not think about it though.
Old 11-30-2011, 01:36 PM

Most of the married guys I worked with at the job where I traveled a lot cheated frequently.
Old 11-30-2011, 01:58 PM
ZAZ

i cheated on a long term GF (2+years). dumbest mistake of my life pretty much. i was falling for the girl i was cheating on her with, and while my GF never definitley found out, she suspected something was up with me, and it caused alot of fights, and eventually us breaking up...among other reasons.

two weeks after we break up, the girl i was cheating on her with, instead of dating me serioulsy like i THOUGHT was going to happen, instead does a total 180, and tells me we shouldnt see each other "like that" anymore. and she was going back to her ex.

needless to say i hated her with a passion, and myself even more. after that i will NEVER cheat again. probably the reason i am still single, i wont be in a relationship, or marry someone, unless i am totally 100% into them and committed. i will and have dated plenty of girls since, but not been in anything serious.
so i guess the saying goes, once a cheater always a cheater isnt true for me at all. i learned my lesson the hard way.
Old 11-30-2011, 02:02 PM

If she aint putting out then there is something wrong with the relationship...you gotta find out what, for some reason women are wired to not want/put out if they are angry/sad etc...which is why they can use sex as a weapon...there was a really good book called "Why women cheat"...not putting out is a sign she is or will cheat
Old 11-30-2011, 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by Blkknight View Post
Most of the married guys I worked with at the job where I traveled a lot cheated frequently.
Yah, I worked with some guys who traveled a lot, they would tell stories of their oversears sexcapades

Originally Posted by 67 speeda
"oh honey i was looking at that website your on all the time! WTF I saw u voted in the poll in this thread."

Camaro blows up in driveway....

yeah i doubt anyone will post if they cheated....
I figured people would vote and not post, since poll is anonymous.
Old 11-30-2011, 06:02 PM

Some ground rules to help people determine if the sex counted. This list of rules can also be very helpful to determine if you have cheated on your spouse or significant other.

1. Oral Sex does not count.

2. If you can't remember the person's name the following day, doesn't count.

3. If you failed to call the person back to have more sex, doesn't count.

4. If neither of you achieved orgasm, doesn't count.

5. Sex with a friend, doesn't count, it's just another thing you share.

6. If the act was so lame, you leave thinking "did I shave my legs for this", doesn't count.

7. An old flame, doesn't count.

8. An ex-spouse, doesn't count ,refer to this as a "pity ****".

9. Masturbating in front of someone while they do the same, sorry, not sex...not cheating.

10. Cyber-sex - NO WAY - this is glorified masturbation.

11. Two heterosexual women having fun, not sex.

12. Kissing body parts is not cheating.

13. An act to make a married person feel good about themselves, not sex, BUT only if you do not know their significant other.

14. An act committed while you were intoxicated, doesn't count.

15. An act committed with a family member of your significant other, doesn't count, this should be referred to as "a skeleton in the family closet "...not cheating.

16. Acts committed in a public place, doesn't count (why should it, it was public right?).

17. Phone sex, doesn't count, refer back to "glorified masturbation".

18. In car, doesn't count, way to cramped. If vehicle is in motion and has a console or stick shift, this counts, way to kinky and erotic not to count, unless the act was totally oral, then refer back to rule #1.

19. An act committed in which the female of the encounter did not achieve total satisfaction (orgasm), doesn't count.

20. An act committed in which total bodily fluids have not been exchanged (pull 'n pray method of birth control) doesn't count.

21. An act in which no kissing takes place, doesn't count (not considered to be intimate)...not cheating.

22. Any act in which "you do all the work", doesn't count.

23. An act committed with your next door neighbor, doesn't count, this should be referred to as "being neighborly".

24. Any act committed with an acquaintance because you are angry with your significant other doesn't count.

25. An act which only happens on a random basis, doesn't count, this should be considered " getting aquainted".

26. An act with a US President , doen't count, unless the Senate votes impeachment.

27. Any act with your boss, doesn't count, just considered career enhancement; and/or additional employee benefits.