F-body Lounge All off-topic posts. Music, Sports, Movies, Humor, etc.
Please, no content above a PG-13 rating or political/religious content.

I've never known anyone who got murdered before

Old 07-24-2011, 09:05 AM

Re: I've never known anyone who got murdered before

Originally Posted by Stinkers View Post
Here's her article: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,299837,00.html

She's serving 2 life sentences.
Cold blooded. Forced them to sign the paperwork, handcuffed and blindfolded them then tied them to an anchor and dropped them overboard.
Old 07-24-2011, 12:03 PM

A guy I used to work with was having an affair with his neighbor's wife. The husband found out(and he had some mental problems as well....enough to be on medication).

The husband walked up to him from behind, tapped him on the shoulder, and when he turned around put a butcher knife in his chest. From what I understand, the blade went in-between his ribs cutting some major arteries.
He managed to get to get into his house to the kitchen before he collapsed. The wife ran to his house(I think the husband told her what he did) and tried to do CPR, but the damage was too great and he died.

I think the guy got off on mental issues. From what I understand, he was not taking his medication when this happened.....but aside from that my co-worker shouldn't have been messing around with someone else's wife. Nothing but trouble in stuff like that(not that he deserved a knife in the chest for it).
Old 07-24-2011, 02:58 PM

An ex gf's sister was killed while we were dating. Dude came up on her early in the morning and kidnapped, raped, and murdered her.

Had an uncle kill his wife and then kill himself about 20 years ago.

Same thing just happened Friday to another woman I knew. Her ex killed her and then killed himself.

Had four friends killed over the years by shootings. One at a mall, one at his house, and two in altercations elsewhere.

My friend's dad in HS killed his neighbors.

And I've associated with probably a dozen other people who have been killed over the years, but weren't really friends.
Old 07-24-2011, 03:02 PM

One of my brothers friends got attacked in boston and a nurse found him laying in the street. He died after about a week in the hospital. Unsolved crime.
Old 07-24-2011, 04:03 PM

A guy I grew up with since we were 6 and his mother actually was the mid-wife for my wife when my daughter was born.....his wife was cheating on him and her new BF shot and killed him about 5-6 years ago. He was always a nice, soft spoken guy.

There was a guy I knew from the mall back in the mallrat days. I never cared for the guy myself...thought he was an a-hole. My ex-wife and him were friends. Anyway he was seeing a chick and her husband came home. BANG! My ex wife cried when she heard about it...I was like good riddance to bad rubbish.
Old 07-30-2014, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by 97QuasarBlue3.8 View Post
The article sounds like it could be an alternate ending for one of the more provocative films about a love triangle, A Home At The End of the World.

I can't say I kn(ew) anyone that was murdered. I guess I'm lucky in that regard?
This case had liile to do with the love triangle. There are several missing facts here.
Old 08-01-2014, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by babygoose View Post
This case had liile to do with the love triangle. There are several missing facts here.
Like that is was three years ago and no one cares now?