Go Back  CamaroZ28.Com Message Board > Community > F-body Lounge
i'm not going to be your f-k buddy, i'll be your friend with benefits... >

i'm not going to be your f-k buddy, i'll be your friend with benefits...

F-body Lounge All off-topic posts. Music, Sports, Movies, Humor, etc.
Please, no content above a PG-13 rating or political/religious content.

Old 11-22-2006, 01:43 AM

girls are dumb, i'm going to bed
Old 11-22-2006, 02:34 AM

I dont do friends with benefits, it always gets complicated...
Old 11-22-2006, 06:37 AM

a friend with benefits is the same damn thing.. calling her a f*k buddy is demeaning to her and makes her feel like a ****... i had a f*k buddy over the summer... i ended it when it needed to be ended... no complications.. we still talk and joke and etc... of course.. she's my manager.. i guess thats the only complication.
Old 11-22-2006, 06:41 AM

They are not the same thing.
- F*k buddy - thats ALL you do.

- Friend w/benefits - you hang out, pal around, chat, etc, etc...it CAN and often DOES get complicated because their are some sort of feelings there and it always gets to the "what if" stage.
Old 11-22-2006, 06:54 AM

i dont think its humanly possible to be in a situation to be strictly a f-k buddy by your definition.

would you sleep with a stranger, and never ever learn anything past their name? or never ever talk to them?

feelings only arise when one person is wanting more than whats available.. it doesnt always happen. im not into the whole what-if aspect of life, so thats never bothered me. i think id be a severly depressed 18year old if i did.
Old 11-22-2006, 07:36 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by 10secbuick View Post
would you sleep with a stranger, and never ever learn anything past their name? or never ever talk to them?
Back in the 1970s it happened on a regular basis... Actually, sometimes I never did know their name.
Old 11-22-2006, 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by gun4hire View Post

- Friend w/benefits - you hang out, pal around, chat, etc, etc...it CAN and often DOES get complicated because their are some sort of feelings there and it always gets to the "what if" stage.
100% correct. A friend with benefits will ALWAYS get complicated because it will cause feelings.
Old 11-22-2006, 09:51 AM

Usually not worth the hassle, but I do know people where no feelings have arisen because been friends for so long. but normally, I'd say no.
Old 11-22-2006, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by tnthub View Post
Back in the 1970s it happened on a regular basis... Actually, sometimes I never did know their name.
Back in the 1970s all you needed for safe sex was a padded headboard.
Old 11-22-2006, 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by gun4hire View Post

yeah thats what she meant, but little does she know that now she is my f-k buddy

Originally Posted by 10secbuick View Post
i dont think its humanly possible to be in a situation to be strictly a f-k buddy by your definition.

feelings only arise when one person is wanting more than whats available.. it doesnt always happen. im not into the whole what-if aspect of life, so thats never bothered me. i think id be a severly depressed 18year old if i did.

i had a girl last year like that, granted i did know her name and everything else about her BUT the only time we called each other was to hook up....nothing else. It was fine while it lasted, but then she had to go get a boyfriend i could probably still have gotten it but i wouldn't do that.
Old 11-22-2006, 12:11 PM

If I had a hunded bucks for each of my past **** Buddies and FWB's I'd probably have enough money to pay off my car almost.

I remember one girl, she was good looking, big cans, drank like a fish, swore like a sailor, and got hornier than a pack of African SpringBok when she was wasted. She would sometimes just stop by, on her way out to go hang out with people, and walk in, close the door, strip, do the deed, get dressed and leave. Sure made my day when that happened.

You know how they say guys don't have friends that are girls, they just know girls that they haven't f*cked yet. I've pretty much banged all of my girl friends. Ohh... the long gone single life, I miss it so
Old 11-22-2006, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by tnthub View Post
That is great. If only I could have lived in the 70's...
Old 11-22-2006, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by RedIrocZ-28 View Post
If I had a hunded bucks for each of my past **** Buddies and FWB's I'd probably have enough money to pay off my car almost.
Too bad your car only cost $250

Old 11-22-2006, 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by Gord's Green Z28 View Post
Too bad your car only cost $250

$250?! What are you implying Gord? That I had a Parapelegic as a FWB? Like the famed "OLE" story that the great and mighty Phil told us about... his friend Wes and the one legged Erin girl with the Plunger on the stump of her leg.

I should find that thread.
Old 11-22-2006, 12:30 PM

Ouch.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: i'm not going to be your f-k buddy, i'll be your friend with benefits...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.