F-body Lounge All off-topic posts. Music, Sports, Movies, Humor, etc.
Please, no content above a PG-13 rating or political/religious content.

Ferrari F-430 (VIDEO)

Old 04-27-2018, 09:58 AM

Thumbs up Ferrari F-430 (VIDEO)

The show is back! and I got to drive this F-430 and it was a lot of fun.

Old 04-27-2018, 03:05 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Ferrari F-430 (VIDEO)

Beautiful car. Great video..... maybe some more interior shots?

Owner of the company I worked for had a ~2006 F-430, in black, also a good looking ride. Got a ride, never drove it. Amazing. Back in the day I was still hyping Zaino products for a good shine. He tried them, comparing Zaino to whatever he was using on his black Mercedes AMG sedan. He liked the stuff, and one day when I came back from lunch, there was a huge box of Zaino products sitting on my desk.

He has two brothers. Older one is on the conservative side, not flashy, and had a Bentley Continental GT. Never actually saw it. Younger brother had an Aston Martin DB9 (actually he had two of them and wrecked them both). One Saturday morning, he sends me a text telling me to come over to the office, and I could drive the Aston Martin. But I'm 250 miles away at my son's house in Cooperstwon, NY, so I missed my big chance.
Old 06-08-2018, 08:22 AM

Re: Ferrari F-430 (VIDEO)

Originally Posted by Injuneer View Post
Beautiful car. Great video..... maybe some more interior shots?

Owner of the company I worked for had a ~2006 F-430, in black, also a good looking ride. Got a ride, never drove it. Amazing. Back in the day I was still hyping Zaino products for a good shine. He tried them, comparing Zaino to whatever he was using on his black Mercedes AMG sedan. He liked the stuff, and one day when I came back from lunch, there was a huge box of Zaino products sitting on my desk.

He has two brothers. Older one is on the conservative side, not flashy, and had a Bentley Continental GT. Never actually saw it. Younger brother had an Aston Martin DB9 (actually he had two of them and wrecked them both). One Saturday morning, he sends me a text telling me to come over to the office, and I could drive the Aston Martin. But I'm 250 miles away at my son's house in Cooperstwon, NY, so I missed my big chance.
Both cars are pretty awesome. I love the DB9. It feels a lot more luxury based than the F430. But still both are great. We actually had a DB9 on the show. Enjoy!