Exhaust System From headers to exhaust tips

1567 bbk headers for 95 z28 need to know flange bolt size and thread,

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2017, 03:25 PM

1567 bbk headers for 95 z28 need to know flange bolt size and thread,

Anyone know at all the flange bolt size to collect the headers to the exhuast or best place to look and find them, autozone dont help me, O'Reilly's hasnt even helped me
Old 03-26-2017, 04:35 PM
Administrator

Re: 1567 bbk headers for 95 z28 need to know flange bolt size and thread,

Do you mean the bolts that connect the two branches of the Y-pipe to the ball flanges on each header? Surprised they wouldn't include those bolts in the package. Possibly, are they the same as the header-to-head lots?

Are the headers installed? If not take one to a good hardware store and find the correct thread on a stainless steel bolt. If you already bolted the headers in, have you asked MAC the question? Not likely the people in an auto parts store are going to know the answer to your question.

Last edited by Injuneer; 03-27-2017 at 09:47 AM.
Old 04-14-2017, 01:24 PM

Hey good to see u reply, i got it taken care of had an exhuast shop take care of it, i got it out the shop and the people said they noticed the car was bogging like it was missing time, i dont think it was missing time but was cutting out due to a fuel problem, i filled it up with 92 octane but my car sat for 7 months and i could tell it started running better as i was driving it more it wouldn't cut out anymore then i was driving with a buddy and was in 3rd gear and wear to get on the gas and it bogged down and died on me, it wont start now and im pretty sure i can hear the fuel pump but its weak like its not really priming or whatever, i turn the key off after trying to turn over it sounds just fine just wont turn all the way over, i turn the key off and it starts rumbling like its wanting to go but it wont, when it died my oil pressure dropped and it said check gauges, idk whats going on but it wont start now at all
Old 04-14-2017, 02:45 PM
Administrator

Check the fuel pressure.
Old 04-14-2017, 02:54 PM

Yea I'm gonna try and check it turning the key and check my fuel line what if it does have pressure...just curious why it did what it did