Events and Cruise Spots Car show and gathering information. Also use regional sections or Calendar.

New Indoor Muscle Car Show in Chicago Area!

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 01:48 PM

New Indoor Muscle Car Show in Chicago Area!

I am happy to announce the launch of a new All Indoor Muscle Car, Supercar, and Corvette show in the Chicago area.

The Nickey Chicago Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals will take place November 21-22, 2009 in Rosemont, (greater Chicago), Illinois, at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center. This location is about 5 minutes from the O'Hare Airport.

The show will have close to 400,000 square feet filled with the country's finest Muscle Cars and Collector Cars and vendors. The show will offer Concours style judging for restored and original cars and the more casual Street Stock classes along with a wide variety of "Pick" awards.

I am a former Show Manager for Championship Auto Shows, Inc. and have learned a whole lot over the past few years about producing an indoor car show. I know what works and what doesn't work and I also like to hear what YOU like, so that we can constantly improve the show. I am also a long time commercial midway vendor for the Mopar Nationals, (Auto Know) and sponsor of the Mopar Nationals Model Car Contest.

Of special interest to the Camaro Community is our "Nickey Chicago vs. Mr. Norms Showcase". This very special gathering will feature the very best Original, Documented cars from Nickey and Mr. Norms, from both "back in the day" and also the new modern releases, including the all new Gen 5 Nickey Camaro!

Please take a look at the website www.mcacn.com and if you have any questions, please e-mail me at bashton426@gmail.com or call (586) 549-5291.

THANKS!

Bob Ashton
MCACN, LLC
Managing Member
Old 04-09-2009, 10:20 AM

Here is another neat development for the Camaro Enthusiast;

We are now able to offer Vintage Certification for original, unrestored Camaro's, (and Chevelles) at the show in November.

We have made arrangements to host Steve Shauger and his crew, who will be able to handle a limited amount of vehicles. Steve has been handling this neat program for the Carlisle GM Nats event for several years now and we are proud to have this as a feature at our show.

For more information or to reserve a spot, please e-mail sshauger@optonline.net

Thanks;

Bashton
Old 06-17-2009, 11:13 AM

Our Nickey Chicago vs. Mr. Norms Garage special feature is really taking shape.

You will see the history of Nickey Chicago with Nickey Camaro's from 1967-2010 on display. Meet some of the original crew from the "Original Supercar Headquarters" along with CEO Stefano Bimbi and see all the cool stuff they are offering.

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com
Old 07-01-2009, 10:55 AM

Smile

The response from Camaro owners has been great. We now have THREE 69 ZL1's, several COPO's, three Yenko's and numerous other sweet Camaros signed up, including some off the hook Pro Touring cars.

The 1100 mile unrestored original 70 Z28 has signed up for our Vintage Certification program, so that alone is worth the price of admission.

Thanks to all who have already signed up and for those who haven't...please do!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com
Old 08-17-2009, 09:19 PM

Thumbs up

We now have FIVE real documented ZL1's signed up, including 2 GMMG ZL1's, several additional Yenko Camaros, (including a 67) and several additional Gen 2's along with an unrestored original super low mile 81 Z28

Just keeps getting better!

Any questions, comments or suggestions, please let me know. bashton426@gmail.com

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.MCACN.com
Old 10-25-2009, 01:44 PM

Smile

Our brand new Car Show Guides are in the mail now. If you would like to get one (free) to read about what we have lined up for the show, please e-mail with your mailing address and we'll ship one out right away. bashton426@gmail.com

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com
Old 11-18-2009, 10:25 AM

My wife and I will be there Saturday.Can't wait!
Old 11-29-2009, 07:36 AM

Alright!! This looks awesome thanks for sharing the details. Wish my wife would want to attend though- might not make it