East South Central Alabama, Kentucky, Mississippi, and Tennessee

New performance garage opens in East TN!

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2003, 06:35 PM

Cool New performance garage opens in East TN!

A very good friend of mine has realized his dream and is opening a performance garage in Morristown, TN. His name is Scott Noe and he is opening Noe's Performance. He started out in his basement as a hobby to make extra money and it has grown into this. His numbers are 423-317-7272 or toll free at 1-866-395-FAST (3278) He really specializes in Mustangs, but will work on anything, as long as it's fast! He can burn custom chips for 5.0's. He has installed supercharges and nitrous. He is has probably installed over 100 gears in his career. He also has alot of experience with big block Chryslers. He has a GTX and a Cuda that he used to race quite often, but then he got married!

Scott's a really great guy. He is a good Christian guy. He guarantees his work. I used to work with him and I bet 2 or 3 times a week guys would come in to ask him questions about 5.0's. He has a real good reputation in this part of the country and wants to kinda expand to get some folks out of other areas of TN and even KY.

Anyhow, I told him I would post this for him. I think his phone will get hooked up sometime next week. If you need anything, give him a buzz.

Thanks,
Old 01-08-2003, 05:58 PM

gears, eh?
Old 01-08-2003, 07:47 PM

Originally posted by not cbring
gears, eh?
Yeah, he's done alot of gears. Check out this post on a local board:

http://www.highperformancetoys.com/f...&threadid=1090

I posted the same post there as here. Scott then registered and made a post or two there. I didn't know if he would alot of response from this board since he really works on Mustangs more than anything. He'll work on anything though, he just knows more about Mustangs. One of the guys on the other board is wanting him to rebuild his tranny in his Camaro I think. Not sure if his phone is hooked up at the shop yet. You can email him at slnoe@adelphia.net.