CamaroZ28.Com Message Board

CamaroZ28.Com Message Board (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/)
-   Cars For Sale (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/cars-sale-52/)
-   -   For Sale:1995 Z28 35K miles M6 H/C LT1 (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/cars-sale-52/sale-1995-z28-35k-miles-m6-h-c-lt1-691328/)

cdb95z28 06-03-2009 05:49 PM

For Sale:1995 Z28 35K miles M6 H/C LT1

UPDATE: CAR IS SOLD!

So, I can't believe I'm doing this......, My Z28 FOR SALE.

$10,000

I looked around to see what others are going for, for what I believe this car is, a well rounded, balanced package that goes, turns and stops very well.

For the mods and condition of car, you'd have a nice ride that's ready to go.
lotsa time and mods here, not going to give it away. Thinking about a G8 GT. EDIT: Bought a 2009 G8 GT! Awesome car!
I ordered my Polo Green Z28 on St. Patty's day 1995. Here's what I can remember:

35,000 miles, I'm the original owner/clean title/never been wrecked. Polo Green/black roof, dark grey cloth interior, Bose 5 speaker CD/radio, power everything, A/C, M6, 4:10 Motive Gear R&P with Torsen T2R, TA aluminum cover, ARP bearing cap stud kit, axle tubes welded to center of housing, Valeo organic clutch, GM LT4 pressure plate, Precision cast iron FW, drill mod, Pro 5.0 shifter, Lingenfelter 3.5" driveshaft. DS loop, C5 ZO6 front brakes/12.8" diameter(red calipers) via Bob Bishop/Trackbrackets adapters, GM Durastop ceramics up front (no dust) and Performance Friction in rear (dust), plenty of brake pad left, Severn brake ducts, OE rear brakes, Strano front and rear anti-roll bars w/ poly bushings and endlinks, reinforced front anti-roll bar mounts, Koni SA (single adjustable) shocks, Strano springs, Unbalanced Engineering rag joint eliminator, Turn One PS pump, Brand new Timken wheel bearings all around, still OE bushings up front (for street manners/excellent condition), ARP wheel studs, Skulte front and rear wheel spacers, 17X9.5" C6 ZO6 replicas (silver), Nitto NT555 275s all around plenty of tread (OE tires were GSC Goodyears, no speed limiter, 150MPH speedo), LG Motorsports aluminum adjustable LCAs with rod ends(also have the OE LCAs on shelf), LCA relocation brackets, Spohn adjustable Chrome Moly Panhard bar w/ rod ends, new bump stops, poly trans and torque arm mounts, Competition Engineering subframe connectors. Modified drivers seat for more lateral support. AutoMeter Carbon Fiber series Oil temp guage.

ENGINE: OE short block(powder metal rods), ATI damper, ARP oil pump drive, AFR 190cc heads (circa '98) Ferrea valves, Comp valvetrain components including 918 Beehives, titanium retainers, Hi-Tech pushrods, Manley valve seals, Jesel Sportsman Series 1.6 shaft rockers (overkill!), GM LS7 lifters, GM Performance Parts Extreme Duty timing set, GM water pump/170* thermostat (I think that's the temp?!) Advanced Induction billet cam, OE vented Optispark (never been a problem, car's always been stored in good garage!), MSD 8.5mm wires and coil, NGK plugs, OE unported intake (painted red to mimick LT4,TB bores opened up for BBK 58mm TB) OE 24lb injectors, PCMforless tune (Bryan is local and it's been to the dyno), Lingenfelter CAI, OE MAF, Proform black cast aluminum valve covers, Lingenfelter stainless steel and Jet Hot coated shortie 1 3/4" headers/ single cat y-pipe(same as SLP's, I bought these from ABA383, they came on his Lingenfelter 383 back in the day) my bulletproof donut gasket mod for these headers/y pipe, never blow out, cat is opened up, Borla Catback, OE radiator w/ distilled water and Water Wetter, radiator is sealed up on edges for max airflow, Trucool 11X11 oil cooler with Russell -10 braided hose/fittings, Mocal adapter/thermostat.

I'm sure I forgot something!

Interior is in excellent condition, no tears/wear in seats, carpet and OE floor mats in great shape, light tint on the windows, AC is nice and cold, everything works, I have the window sticker.
Exterior, in my opinion, is very nice, a few chips and few minor scratches around, gonna have that being 14 years old. I've touched up the few chips and scratches ,some are barely noticable. Paint has great gloss, very clean. A few years ago, driving on the highway, a coal truck had left some coal on the road for miles, and some of the paint shows it. Very tiny pit marks, can barely see them, but if you look under a magnifing glass, you'll see them. Though I have seen cars of similar or older age that can be in nicer shape, if they are owned by someone with OCD! When I was running 315s in the rear, I rolled the rear fender lips for more clearance and it turned out pretty damn nice if I say so. Never been in snow/salt, sometimes caught in rain, underneath car has ZERO rust, still in almost new condition, bolts and stuff won't put up a fight if they would need removed!
Check out my webshots link at sig to see more pics. Car has great stance with spacers and springs. All Fbods should sit this way, IMHO. Gets alot of compliments, sounds fantastic especially at idle with its 110LSA cam. 382 SAE RWHP, I don't think this is too bad considering the shorties, unported OE intake and stock mechanical WP. Redline at 6400. Car has always had synthetics, Mobil1 5W-30 or more recently Mobil 1 Turbo Diesel 5W-40. Redline PS and gear lube, Mobil 1 ATF.
Car handles fantastic. Compared to a bunch of friend's F-Bodys, it feels light and tight, and I could tell stories of what it did to some "quicker" cars at BeaveRun. The best et/mph: from September 2007 it went 12.34 @ 115.81, 60' 1.847, 1/8 mile 7.789@ 91.95. I was taking it easy on the launch to save the rear. I replaced the ring/pinion, bearings/seals in May 2008 because that old r&p was a bit noisy. Current rear has never been to the drag strip.

I'm located in Johnstown, PA which is east of Pittsburgh
If you'd like any more info, shoot me an email to mmb1211@juno.com, PM me, or give me a call at 814-288-5478, if you leave a message I will get back to you.
Thanks,
Chad

cdb95z28 06-15-2009 09:13 PM

Bought a 2009 G8 GT Saturday. Camaro still for sale.

Brangeta 06-16-2009 01:40 AM

I saw this car for sale on something the other day... autotrader?

I thought it was the sharpest looking modified Camaro on there. Good luck with the sale!

Love this pic!
http://inlinethumb43.webshots.com/45...600x600Q85.jpg

Brangeta 06-16-2009 02:06 AM

I just saw where you said "BeaveRun"

Did you happen to be there a few years ago when a guy brought out a bunch of Callaway Corvettes and Camaros?

cdb95z28 06-16-2009 11:08 AM

Yes, that's it! It's on Autotrader. No I was not there, but I've seen some damn nice cars the times I have been.

Brangeta 06-18-2009 03:04 PM

Hey, do you happen to have this pic in high res that you could email me? I really, really like this shot!

http://inlinethumb58.webshots.com/45...600x600Q85.jpg

cdb95z28 06-18-2009 09:23 PM

It's 144kb, 640X480 size, Not real big. Not the best. If you'd like I can send it to you.
I'll have to send it from my work email, we still have dial up here at home. And it'll have to be next Wednesday, I'm off till then.

Brangeta 06-19-2009 01:52 AM

Oh, I actually already got that sized one off your webshots. No sense in me wasting your time since I already have that size. Thanks though!

If you can do me the favor, can you edit your post and remove my email address? I don't want spambots to find it neatly typed up here and get a ton of spam from it. :)

cdb95z28 06-19-2009 08:04 AM

Check out what Brangeta did to my Camaro!

https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/sho...08890&posted=1

Brangeta 06-19-2009 11:05 AM

Glad you like it. I can't wait to make it happen someday... assuming I don't change my mind again about what I want to do another 20 times. :D

cdb95z28 06-19-2009 09:36 PM

Just checked out your cardomain pics, bitchin' rides. Intersting 4th gen site too.

Brangeta 06-19-2009 09:57 PM

I need to get my GXP on there eventually and delete that Corolla one unless I have already. I haven't looked in awhile. :lol:

cdb95z28 06-21-2009 08:58 PM

A buddy of mine has a Black '06 GXP, super nice cars.

Brangeta 06-21-2009 11:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Very cool. For some reason I only like Grand Prixs in certain colors. The color of mine (Stealth Gray even though it's more of a teal), black, and this weird metallic brown I saw today on an '08 in a used car lot.

This is my car:
Attachment 31976

cdb95z28 07-02-2009 08:50 PM

^^^^^Nice^^^^^