F/S or trade 93 corvette 6speed 19x11 c5 brakes black/black

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2012, 08:19 AM

F/S or trade 93 corvette 6speed 19x11 c5 brakes black/black

$6200

I am looking to sell or trade for a good daily driver SEDAN or a diesel truck. It is a 10ft car.. Looks great from ten feet, but could use a re-paint..

Awesome interior and perfect seats. No bs with the interior.

6 SPEED MANUAL. Works flawlessly, and clutch is fantastic.

C5 Brakes and slotted rotors, STAINLESS BRAIDED FLEX BRAKE LINES, GMPP Pads. no pulsating, has awesome stopping power.

17x11 rear wheels with polished lip. Good tread (about 50 or 60%) have one extra wheel/tire

17x9.5 front wheels with polished lip. Good tread (about 70%) have one extra wheel/tire

Extremely cold AC with automatic climate control (works 100%) has been converted to R-134 and compressor replaced at some point, but it is ice cold.

OK Targa Top. NO CRACKS. Has a few spots that looks like a bird pooped on it a few years ago and no one cleaned it up. See pictures.

Original Paint. I call this a 10 ft car. It looks fantastic from 10ft. It looks great from 5 feet, and looks O.K. up close. I has the usual paint chips, cracks,and clear coat fading expected from a 19 year old car. Again, it looks fantastic in photos, and in person from 10ft away. It shines up and turns heads, but the avid car guy will notice the blemishes up close. SO the pictures are what it looks like if you were driving past it.... I imagine it will need re-painted if you want to keep it for long.

This car runs and drives great. i have been driving it up and down the east coast (VA-FL) for the past 5K miles.. I have not had any problems with it. Starts every time, does NOT smoke, does NOT use oil, just runs and drives GREAT. No leaks !!!

The six speed manual is real fun to drive and everything works (even the annoying skip 1-4 shift)

Under the hood is totally stock with the exception of the air filter. Nothing is molested or rigged up. It basically looks showroom stock. I did have the intake re-sealed because it was leaking oil out the back, but it is all dry now.

The interior is in great shape. Every feature works in the dash.

Dual power seats work great and the seat surfaces are in fantastic shape with NO WEAR. I bought these seats from a salvage yard out of a car with 15K Miles on them.. almost new looking.

The steering wheel is worn on the top !!

All of the buttons in the dash work. There are NO lights on in the dash.

The cruise control, wipers, and headlights work great.

The radio and CD player work. The Right Rear speaker cracks a little but they are the factory BOSE GM speakers.

The door panels are in fantastic shape and are not melted/warped like a lot of these cars are.

The center console is in great shape. the shifter **** and boot are in great shape. The console lid door is not blown out or melted.

This car is a great first corvette or a great cruiser. I have been using it as my daily driver without any problems. I love driving it.

I would like to make a trade if possible.. I have no problems selling it either.. Let me know what you got..

I will not deliver but i will assist with shipping as i have done this several times before. So if you buy from out of area i will arrange a local pick up with a shipping company

See my eBay for more pics. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...#ht_970wt_1064

Email me at Corvettetimmy@gmail.com or call 513-967-5959............TIM

Last edited by Corvettetimmy; 01-03-2012 at 08:23 AM.