1984 Z28 USA Olympian Edition Camaro

Old 06-09-2017, 12:11 PM

1984 Z28 USA Olympian Edition Camaro

This is a 1984 Z28 USA Olympian Edition Camaro it is all original one owner car 63000 original miles a 100% Survivor it was purchased brand new at galles Chevrolet in Albuquerque this is the only one I have ever seen I haven't even thought pictures of an Olympic Edition Z on the internet it has a 5.0 liter ho T-tops automatic full power it is white with red white and blue stripes has a stainless steel plate across the sail panel with gold chrome strips and Olympic torch stickers that would have read galles Chevrolet 84 USA Olympian Edition unfortunately the stickers on the sail panel are faded but the ones on the fenders are still there and readable this is a really clean an original car it has never been repainted and the paint is still in good condition for pictures of the car or more information please call me and I can text you some 940-230-8644 ask for Paul thanks
Old 06-09-2017, 11:24 PM
Super Moderator

Re: 1984 Z28 USA Olympian Edition Camaro

Hi Paul,

I moved your thread from the Automotive News and Future Vehicle Discussion subforum into the Cars for Sale section. I also deleted the identical post you made in the Outside the United States regional subforum; by your area code, I assume you're in north Texas (which would be a useful bit of info to mention in your ad!), so I don't think it made much sense there.

Good luck with your sale!

Last edited by JakeRobb; 06-09-2017 at 11:28 PM.
Old 06-14-2017, 04:24 AM

Re: 1984 Z28 USA Olympian Edition Camaro

I was just wondering if you can do me a favor I want to post pics of the car and I was wondering if I can text you some pics I have to your phone and maybe you can upload them for me I have a real problem trying to do it on my phone if you can do me that favor I really appreciate it thanks Paul

Search this Thread