CamaroZ28.Com Message Board

CamaroZ28.Com Message Board (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/)
-   Cars For Sale (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/cars-sale-52/)
-   -   1980 Z28 Camaro for sale (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/cars-sale-52/1980-z28-camaro-sale-883129/)

Daluchman1974 09-09-2015 06:57 PM

1980 Z28 Camaro for sale

Description

1980 Chevrolet Z28 Camaro: This cars built up good. runs very hard. has a 406 cubic inch engine. Full roller camshaft with solid lifters. Aluminum 2.02 pro dart series heads. 11:1 compression. 6 inch forged H-Beam lift rods and forged crank shaft as well. All brand new parts. All A.R.P Bolts used and Head Studs also. Engine is internally balance for quicker revs. fluid damper harmonic balancer Victor jr. intake with HP Holly Pro Series .750 double pumper, Msd ignition with rev limiter. This motor was built for me by Dumholfs Automotive in harmony pa. and was dynoed at 500 horse at 7000 RPM. This car will rev to 7000 very easy and very quickly. being internally balanced and having 6 inch rods really help this happen and the camshaft of course.. The interior is pretty much all stock but in decent condition. very clean inside and out. Brandnew flywheel with a 3 fingerstyle Pressure Plate and New Clutch from hayes and a Steel Bell Housing from lakewood. There s also a safety loop mounted around the front side of drive shaft right behind the transmission. Has a Super T10 Borg Warner 4 speed Transmission with a Hurst Plus Shifter and Linkage. Has a 10 bolt rear end with .373 gears. electric holly blue fuel pump, line locks with switch mounted on shifter and a red light on dash so you can see when your locked and when your not, center line aluminum wheels with Mickey Thompson street/strip tires. This car has frame ties so u can launch hard all u want. car won't twist. duel exhaust and flow master mufflers. I put a 4 inch cowl induction fiber glass hood on it and polished the under side of it also. I have an original hood for this year also that goes with it. monster tack to mounted on side of dash. Car shines underneath as it does on outside of car. This has never seen rain or snow. I hardly drive it. Just to a few local car shows in town occasionally. I only put 200 miles or less on this since I built it. Anybody that knows me or seen this car with tell you that. its well kept and in a heated garage. it won two trophys over at the hot rod super nationals in Canfield ohio for best of show and has the stickers on the windshield to prove. I have alot of money in this so make me an offer but be reasonable please. These wheels and tires I just put on about a year ago. any questions please just ask. I'm sure I left something out here. Serious Inquiries Only Please!!

the interior is all stock and original. two tears in drivers seat only. needs a headliner. i never replaced it after it started bubbling down. all in all its very clean and in great shape. no cracks in dash board or anything. its a must see to apreciate
This is an Original Z28 4 Speed Car & won a few Trophies at a few different car shows in the area. Never races. Hardly driven. Less than 100 miles on motor. Motor not even broke in. I buy rebuild and store thinge more than I use them. I'm that way with everything I have
I can email pictures to anybody interested and will answer anybody's questions
17000.00 OBO
Call or text (724)333-3611 or email me at davidlucchini1974@gmail.com
Lost my job and could really use someone s help in this forum. Thank you

Daluchman1974 09-11-2015 06:12 AM

Re: 1980 Z28 Camaro for sale

here s link for pictures. not sure how to upload them here

1980 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 for Sale | ClassicCars.com | CC-521628