Car Audio and Electronics Custom car audio/electronics questions and discussion

headlights messed uppp!!! help!

Old 06-29-2007, 01:30 AM

Lightbulb headlights messed uppp!!! help!

My headlights are not working properly. First it started when i changed my original headlights to some japanese brand HID headlights (those give off a white light effect). then after some time they started acting up, I had to keep opening my hood and pushing the lights inward so they would turn on. After some time i checked them and they no longer worked even with the kick start, so I checked my connectors and both connectors on both sides had burned out, i did some electrical on my own car and switched out those connectors with different ones. the problem had been fixed, but instead of having both HID effect lights.. only one side had the HID light and the other had original bulb....after a while i changed the plain light to the white effects.. the same problem persisted.. now i only have one headlight.. what do you guys think is the problem? it is a major pain driving my altima with only one headlight! might be a wire problem.. something grounding out.. but I want to know for sure.!HELP