Automotive News / Industry / Future Vehicle Discussion Automotive news and discussion about upcoming vehicles

Running on fumes?

Old 06-30-2014, 09:03 PM

Angry Running on fumes?

Ok so what gives? Why have we NOT yet seen a production car running on fumes? This could be an awesome advantage for a future Camaro! I've tested it, it works, so WTF??? All these years this has been kept from the public, so the greedy could make $$$$$ from US !!! I have made it work on a small scale engine and it works awesome, so WTF are car companies waiting for? Haven't the oil companies gotten rich enough off of our backs?
Old 07-01-2014, 12:31 AM

Re: Running on fumes?

Originally Posted by SCNGENNFTHGEN
Ok so what gives? Why have we NOT yet seen a production car running on fumes? This could be an awesome advantage for a future Camaro! I've tested it, it works, so WTF??? All these years this has been kept from the public, so the greedy could make $$$$$ from US !!! I have made it work on a small scale engine and it works awesome, so WTF are car companies waiting for? Haven't the oil companies gotten rich enough off of our backs?
Ummmm.... huh?
Old 07-07-2014, 10:34 PM

Lightbulb Re: Running on fumes?

Originally Posted by bossco
Ummmm.... huh?
I didn't stutter. It's really very simple and makes perfect sense. The e cig/vaporizer came out in the 1920's. Shortly thereafter around 1935 one William Pogue developed a 100mpg carb, most of US have heard about this. I always thought it was urban legend BS, but having tested it! I now know it works....it took the ecig/vaporizers becoming popular, but now all kinds of people have videos up on youtube showing how it works! Pretty dam simple, and everyone knows liquid fuel is less flamable than are the fumes...wow one person is interested in saving a **** ton of $$$$$ on gas!!! When we are wealthy driving new Camaros and such, I guess we don't give a crap how much we are lied to and stolen from by sam and his pals....fuel vapors burn completely without emmission of unburned fuel, or the need for emmission controls!!! Wake up folks yall have been manipulated and used long enough, don't you think???

Last edited by SCNGENNFTHGEN; 07-07-2014 at 10:41 PM.
Old 07-08-2014, 10:13 AM
Administrator

"fumes" of what.... do you mean "hydrocarbon vapor"?
Old 07-10-2014, 10:23 AM

I didn't stutter. It's really very simple and makes perfect sense. The e cig/vaporizer came out in the 1920's. Shortly thereafter around 1935 one William Pogue developed a 100mpg carb, most of US have heard about this. I always thought it was urban legend BS, but having tested it! I now know it works....it took the ecig/vaporizers becoming popular, but now all kinds of people have videos up on youtube showing how it works! Pretty dam simple, and everyone knows liquid fuel is less flamable than are the fumes...wow one person is interested in saving a **** ton of $$$$$ on gas!!! When we are wealthy driving new Camaros and such, I guess we don't give a crap how much we are lied to and stolen from by sam and his pals....fuel vapors burn completely without emmission of unburned fuel, or the need for emmission controls!!! Wake up folks yall have been manipulated and used long enough, don't you think???
Uh, start a company, develop the conversion kits for ICE vehicles, sell the kits, make enough money to buy a large boat, name the boat "Running on Fumes."

Can you provide a link to some of the videos?
Old 07-24-2014, 11:52 AM

Did someone hijack his account?
Old 08-05-2014, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by HuJass
Did someone hijack his account?
No, that is right in line for him.

The truth is it can't be done because all the fumes are allocated for chem trails.
Old 08-07-2014, 08:32 PM

Same ol BS from the peanut gallery....lmao!! Gasoline vaporization. In 1976 shell oil co. Did an opel gt on fuel vapors and got 357 mpg. But I guess yall r doing great, and probably would love to spend more $$$$$ on fuel anyway.
Old 08-16-2014, 04:58 PM

Same ol BS from the peanut gallery....lmao!! Gasoline vaporization. In 1976 shell oil co. Did an opel gt on fuel vapors and got 357 mpg. But I guess yall r doing great, and probably would love to spend more $$$$$ on fuel anyway.
You know the fuel is atomized before combustion in every car on the road right now, right?
Old 08-17-2014, 11:21 AM
Administrator

Actually it was 1973, it achieved 376.59 MPG, and it wasn't an Opel GT ..... it was a 1959 Opel Rekord P1 Caravan. The vehicle did not have the power to operate in stop and go traffic, or to climb hills.

Doesn't add to your credibility when you don't know the basic facts.

Shell Opel

Big Oil conspiracy! 376 mpg Opel uncovered! | Hemmings Daily

snopes.com: Miracle Carburetor

Of course we're all part of the great conspiracy by the oil companies. I've kept my identity on this site hidden for 15+ years, lying in wait, just so I could dispel the revelation of these secret facts. Now I have emerged to continue the secrecy......

Must be sad going through life in such a paranoid existence.
Old 09-19-2014, 07:53 PM

last time I heard of someone working on something like that it was Smoky Yunick and in a Fiero
smokey Ynick, Hot Vaor Fiero, Best Damn Garage in town smokey Ynick, Hot Vaor Fiero, Best Damn Garage in townLegendary Collector Cars

Henry "Smokey" Yunick -- Fuel vaporizing carburetor system
Old 12-11-2014, 03:56 PM

Carry on....apparently no ones interested in saving $ on gas! I forgot this site is full of rich folks who buy new cars every few years!! For any of yall broke crackers like me, do some research, it works. We did it in 20 minutes, on a lawn mower which hasn't run in 3 years and had it pulling wheelies...as for not making power, that wasn't the case for this mower, it's running better than it ever did!! I got a ways to go, putting my 2nd gen back together, but I will be setting up my no computer LT1 to run on vapors/fumes when it's ready, so we can test it out on a V8.
Old 08-20-2018, 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by Injuneer
Actually it was 1973, it achieved 376.59 MPG, and it wasn't an Opel GT ..... it was a 1959 Opel Rekord P1 Caravan. The vehicle did not have the power to operate in stop and go traffic, or to climb hills.

Shell Opel

Of course we're all part of the great conspiracy by the oil companies. I've kept my identity on this site hidden for 15+ years, lying in wait, just so I could dispel the revelation of these secret facts. Now I have emerged to continue the secrecy......

Lol...I never said y'all were part of it, merely that y'all are paid well enough not to care or even notice a whole bunch of B.S. we are sold...
Old 08-20-2018, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by Injuneer

Shell Opel

BTW snopes is george soros funded garbage...
Old 08-20-2018, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by mdenz3
You know the fuel is atomized before combustion in every car on the road right now, right?
Atomized raw fuel, isnt anywhere close to as fine as fuel vapors. Not even in the same neighborhood....

Last edited by SCNGENNFTHGEN; 08-20-2018 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Typo

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Running on fumes?