CamaroZ28.Com Message Board

CamaroZ28.Com Message Board (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/)
-   Autocross and Road Racing Technique (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/autocross-road-racing-technique-33/)
-   -   which suspension parts have you bought from sam strano? (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/autocross-road-racing-technique-33/suspension-parts-have-you-bought-sam-strano-516413/)

axehead 04-22-2007 09:51 AM

which suspension parts have you bought from sam strano?

my car is a 93 with 125,000 miles on it, i'm going to start replacing parts & might even lower it a bit if its not a lot of trouble.

axehead 04-22-2007 05:02 PM

anyone?

Jeff94TA 04-22-2007 08:48 PM

I've bought all of my bits & pieces from Sam and he will not steer you wrong. Give him a call and tell him what your plans are for the car and he will recommend what to do. I road race & autocross my car and Sam's setup is spot on.

Just FYI, I'm running Strano sprigns, Koni SA's up front, Bilstein HD's in the back, Suspension Techniques 35mm front bar, Stranro 22mm rear bar and a rod ended adjustable panhard bar.

Moshbmx1 04-22-2007 10:33 PM

I just bought a set of strano springs, koni SAs all the way around and a adj panhard all from him. I called him up and he gave me a good bit of information and led me down the right path on suspension.

TOO Z MAXX 04-26-2007 08:25 PM

I have purchased Koni SA's, panhard rod, front rear sway bars, brake pads, motor mounts and upper a-arm offset bushings. I would have also purchased T2R but he was out of stock and the ground control coil over set up, but he doesnt carry that anymore. After dealing with GC I can see why.

Shempy 05-03-2007 01:13 AM

GC coil over kit with springs and a sway bar. Also bought brake fluid from him fwiw. Supporting Sam supports autocrossing, so that's one more reason to buy from him.

brianchevy 05-03-2007 10:14 PM

A brief answer to your question... --

all of them.

Seriously,
Koni Sports, Panhard Bar, Strut Tower brace, steel brake lines, T2R diff, energy suspension endlinks and bushings... I guess that's it. -- fluids too..

Sam is great. Honest, straightforward and helpful. He wants to help you go fast in your car with as little $ as possible. he's the best , a true A+++++

Brian

jchrisos 05-25-2007 09:11 AM

To answer your original question, I ordered Strano's revalved Bilstein shocks to replace the crappy orange DeCarbons and also front swaybar endlinks.

He is VERY knowledgeable and I highly recommend not only ordering through him, but talking with him before you place an order because he will be sure you are ordering the correct parts you need to achieve whatever goal you set out to reach.

axehead 05-27-2007 09:59 PM

i'm looking at the hawk brake pads, koni shocks, panhard bar, & 35mm/22mm sway bars. sam & i have been playing phone tag, i hope to talk to him after the holiday weekend. which konis is it that allows you to lower your car a little?

axehead 05-29-2007 05:53 PM

i talked to sam 2day & ordered the 35/22 sway bars & hawk brake pads. we decided to wait on the panhard bar. i wanted the koni shocks, but they aren't available until later.