Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

What next??

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2002, 02:13 PM

What next??

I got some new pics of my car up. Just wanted some opinions on what you guys think I should do to my car (mostly appearance). Soon I should be doing port and polished heads, cam, and headers-so I will probably be happy with the engine for a while, but would like to make the outside look better. Any input is appreciated

http://www.cardomain.com/id/eriks94transam

Erik
Old 11-24-2002, 02:22 PM

Re: What next??

Originally posted by Erik 94TransAm
I got some new pics of my car up. Just wanted some opinions on what you guys think I should do to my car (mostly appearance). Soon I should be doing port and polished heads, cam, and headers-so I will probably be happy with the engine for a while, but would like to make the outside look better. Any input is appreciated

http://www.cardomain.com/id/eriks94transam

Erik
Hey Erik,

That is one sweet looking T/A. Looks like you pretty much have it dialed in, just the way it is. I don't know if you like chrome, but how about some polished/chrome "PONTIAC" inserts and maybe some polished/chrome T/A emblems?

Check out SS Inserts for the PONTIAC letters, I'm not sure where you could get the T/A emblems. Maybe MBA?

Later!
Old 11-24-2002, 05:57 PM

Thanks for the comments Ernie. I've been thinking about getting the chrome Pontiac inserts, just haven't gotten around to it. Come on, more opinions needed.
Old 11-24-2002, 10:47 PM

TTT-come on, I need a little advice
Old 11-25-2002, 01:22 AM

I saw your site, made a comment, your Trans Am is really nice man, real clean. I don't like the flat spoiler, but your car is the only one I have ever seen were I really like it and think its looks good. I added you as a friend, get rid of that 110mph speedo, that has no place in a Trans Am.

Last edited by neil350; 11-25-2002 at 01:25 AM.
Old 11-25-2002, 01:27 AM

i was gonna get clear markers for mine but i like the blackouts did u make those? or buy em?
Old 11-25-2002, 08:20 AM

Thanks for the comments guys. Yeah, I've been looking for a 150 speedo for the past couple weeks. Anyone know how hard it is to swap them out? Thanks about the comments on my spoiler-when I went to go buy it I wasn't too sure how much I liked it either, but it has grown on me. I actually bought the front blackouts, just can't remember where from. I'm looking now and when I find it I'll post it.

Erik

--for some reason I can't find where I bought the turn signal covers. I found this link here (but you might want to call them to make sure you get the darker ones)
http://www.streetbeatcustoms.com/gtsgt0312ts.html

Last edited by Erik 94TransAm; 11-25-2002 at 09:31 AM.