Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

Post a pic of the most amazing 4th gen you've seen

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2007, 01:37 AM

Originally Posted by STILL-ROCK-Z
Ok sorry guys. I thought these were some amazing cars.
I guess I only feel that way. Oh well
Hey they weren't all bad for the topic. This one is actually pretty nice and unique.

The other cars just look like pretty standard/common f-bodies which is perfectly fine; but they just didn't fit the topic too well. They looked more like pics from that "post a pic of your f-body" topic. This is just supposed to be pics of over-the-top customs and really really nice cars or really really nice photography. I don't mean that as an insult, but you probably get what I mean. I own two nice cars, but they aren't anything nobody has seen before, which is why I didn't post pics of them.

Here is my favorite Callaway C8 pic...
Old 05-06-2007, 02:43 AM

Originally Posted by Brangeta
Hey they weren't all bad for the topic. This one is actually pretty nice and unique.

The other cars just look like pretty standard/common f-bodies which is perfectly fine; but they just didn't fit the topic too well. They looked more like pics from that "post a pic of your f-body" topic. This is just supposed to be pics of over-the-top customs and really really nice cars or really really nice photography. I don't mean that as an insult, but you probably get what I mean. I own two nice cars, but they aren't anything nobody has seen before, which is why I didn't post pics of them.

I guess my Camaro is "ordinary" and "pretty much stock"
Old 05-06-2007, 04:14 AM

Originally Posted by STILL-ROCK-Z
Check this camaro.

Clean !!!
Old 05-06-2007, 09:15 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by AZ2ENVY
I guess my Camaro is "ordinary" and "pretty much stock"
I don't think your car was being criticized as not worthy of this thread. It's got a lot of customization to it. We were just saying that a lot of the cars that had been popping up lately had nothing other than a set of wheels. A lot of them weren't even really great pictures. Your car has both. It's definitely customized beyond just a set of wheels and you've got some great pictures of it.
Old 05-06-2007, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by shock6906
I don't think your car was being criticized as not worthy of this thread. It's got a lot of customization to it. We were just saying that a lot of the cars that had been popping up lately had nothing other than a set of wheels. A lot of them weren't even really great pictures. Your car has both. It's definitely customized beyond just a set of wheels and you've got some great pictures of it.
Yeah, it's a nice one. The rest are just wheel changes as far as we can tell.
Old 05-06-2007, 11:27 AM

Yeah I know what your saying.
Old 05-06-2007, 11:38 AM

Sometimes a stock car with a few suble changes and just a set of wheels can look just as nice a one with heavy body mods.
I know that everyone has their own opinion but I like some of the basicly stock with wheel photos better than the heavilly modded ones such as the calloway which I feel is the worst looking car of all cars posted so far.

Here's a huggar orange ZL1 that I find SWEET. To bad it has TTII's

Old 05-06-2007, 11:46 AM

Hey, nothing wrong with a ZL1, they are awesome, especially the ones painted in the retro colors.
Old 05-06-2007, 12:28 PM

Ughhhh... I will probably be argued with heavily here (as I usually do when voicing my particular opinion on these wheels), but I really hate TTII's. At first they were okay, but now EVERYONE has them, and the style has really grown ugly on me. Again its just my opinion, but I think the TTII's really hurt the appearence of 4th Gen F-body's.
Old 05-06-2007, 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by shock6906
Thank you for the compliments

Yeah, it's a nice one. The rest are just wheel changes as far as we can tell.
Thank you
Old 05-07-2007, 10:11 AM

Wink

I would have to say...

Old 05-07-2007, 10:47 AM
Banned

Rules:

1. ......
2. ......
3. ......
4. ......
5. None of the pics can be of YOUR car.
Hey, wait a minute!!
Old 05-07-2007, 12:44 PM

Is that a Chrystler or Bentley emblem on the nose? I have never seen that badge on a C8 before.

Originally Posted by CALL911
Ughhhh... I will probably be argued with heavily here (as I usually do when voicing my particular opinion on these wheels), but I really hate TTII's. At first they were okay, but now EVERYONE has them, and the style has really grown ugly on me. Again its just my opinion, but I think the TTII's really hurt the appearence of 4th Gen F-body's.
I agree on the TT2's that they got played out quickly. They are like the OZ Monte Carlo's of the first four years our cars were out. You couldn't find a modified car that didn't have them. It was that or the mesh rim RK Sport use to carry.
Old 05-07-2007, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by SinisterSix
I would have to say...
Those lights and lack of exhaust tips are seriously holding that car back, the ground effects are pretty nice with that hood and color.
Old 05-07-2007, 01:51 PM

Someone on this site has a black camaro with custom chrome wheels that he had made... Who is that and why hasnt his car been posted? That car is absolutely sexy!

I think he had a long thread a while back about his wheel/tire combo.

Quick Reply: Post a pic of the most amazing 4th gen you've seen