Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

ebay finds of the week: one of my fav Camaros, swollen lip Camaro, and rice Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2007, 04:54 PM

ebay finds of the week: one of my fav Camaros, swollen lip Camaro, and rice Camaro

Wow. Maybe it's just me, but seeing this car for sale is like seeing Camaro Casanova selling his car. This is (to me at least) one of the most famous early 4th gens of the late '90s/early 2000s that wasn't created by GM Performance Parts or another GM affiliated company.

Many of you guys, especially those of you with LS1s, or those of you who are new to 4th gen Camaros are probably going to say "big deal" about the mod list and the drag times, but to me, this is one of the most "history making" LT1 Camaros, and not because of how fast it is or anything like that.

Back in the '90s, cardomain didn't exist (as far as I remember), and there were very few Camaro enthusiasts who had personal websites. I remember maybe three personal websites from back then that were actually good... Camaro Casanova's (or a site with pics of his car on it)... this "Legacy" Z28... and a quasar blue Z28 with really fat racing slicks.

I always liked this car, and back in the day I really liked the color Mystic Teal, and it's still awesome looking. Many of you probably won't like it, but for me... I saw this car online before I even had a drivers license, so it's very nostalgic for me to see I guess.

You know how many of you older guys had a Lamborghini Countach poster on your wall back when you were a kid? Well this car was on my book cover in highschool, along with Camaro Casanova's car.

If I had the money and space, I'd be bidding on it right now FOR SURE.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...link:middle:us
Old 10-20-2007, 04:57 PM

Fat lip Camaro.

Interesting what people do to their cars... Perhaps I should have classified this one as rice, and the next one as something else...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CAMAR...ayphotohosting
Old 10-20-2007, 05:02 PM

And finally, a very modified Camaro SS. I've never seen this hood before.

It kind of looks good...

...did you know people still have these spoilers on their cars? I haven't seen one in probably 5 years!

Shopping cart handle

Not very attractive looking seats, but they look comfortable.

WTF is the Intimidator package? This isn't a Dale Earnhardt one, so does anyone have any info to add?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1999-...ayphotohosting

Last edited by Brangeta; 10-20-2007 at 05:05 PM.
Old 10-20-2007, 07:08 PM

The person selling the last car is stupid, and says it's got a 700 hp LT1 in it. It's just riced out.
Old 10-20-2007, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by 96camaro6
The person selling the last car is stupid, and says it's got a 700 hp LT1 in it. It's just riced out.
Originally Posted by ebay auction
The car has stickers that state 700 horsepower. We do NOT know what the true horsepower is on this car and do not represent the 700 as actual horsepower.
They don't know the HP *putting flame suit on* and they obviously confused the LS1 for an LT1 if thats possible.
Old 10-21-2007, 11:48 AM

anyone notice the second car is runnning GS-D3s (Goodyearss) but he has a BFG and a yokohama sticker on there.

He also has GM wheel and an Enkie sticker, TOOL.
Old 10-21-2007, 12:40 PM

I've seen that first Camaro many, many times on the road. I live in the next town over from it. If I had the money I would go over there and make the guy an offer right now.
Old 10-21-2007, 01:05 PM

The wing on top of the SS wing is so lame
Old 10-21-2007, 01:34 PM

That frist Z was the **** back in the day. I have the rag it was in some where here at the house.
Old 10-21-2007, 10:57 PM
Administrator

The Legacy Z28 belonged to John LeBlanc, who was the general manager for MBA, when it was still in business. He was active in Mid-Atlantic F-Body Association, when we had over 350 members, and would show up at a lot of our events.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by Injuneer
The Legacy Z28 belonged to John LeBlanc, who was the general manager for MBA, when it was still in business. He was active in Mid-Atlantic F-Body Association, when we had over 350 members, and would show up at a lot of our events.
I didn't know that back in the day (or now ). I just always thought the car was amazing. It reminds me of a teal version of the '93 Pace Car, and I really like the stripes on it.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:59 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Brangeta
I didn't know that back in the day (or now ). I just always thought the car was amazing. It reminds me of a teal version of the '93 Pace Car, and I really like the stripes on it.
I've always liked that car too.
Old 10-22-2007, 05:15 PM

1=ftw
2=ftmflgtfonub
3=ftlomgz
Old 10-22-2007, 06:32 PM

first car isnt to bad, not rly feelin the colors pf the pinstripe and the wheels

second car, gah damn shoot the guy, advance auto parts tips, to many damn stickers and what almost looks like a saturn emblem on the nose of it?

third car, you could slit this guys wrist. not as bad as the second but still gah damn rediculous
Old 10-22-2007, 08:40 PM

haha the 3rd one is looks like his name was ***** hahaha.

Quick Reply: ebay finds of the week: one of my fav Camaros, swollen lip Camaro, and rice Camaro