2010 - 2015 Camaro Technical Discussion All 5th Generation Camaro technical discussion that doesn't fit in other forums

Back to the dealer again,,ugh!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2014, 01:38 PM

Back to the dealer again,,ugh!!!

Hello Everyone! Chris and Jason!!
Well here we go again, the 2012 Equinox is going back in the shop, because there is excessive wheel play in the steering wheel!? Since they replaced
all the pistons and the top half of the 4 cylinder engine, it runs great, but now the steering wheel has a whole lot of play in it (6-8 inches) not good!
So off to the dealer again (Mike Casstrucci in Milford OHIO) on Monday, and another rental car, UGH!!!! Hopefully they won't mess anything else up?

As Always the Exciting and Crazy Postal Dave!!
Old 01-23-2014, 03:56 PM

Re: Back to the dealer again,,ugh!!!

Originally Posted by Redbatcamaro
Hello Everyone! Chris and Jason!!
Well here we go again, the 2012 Equinox is going back in the shop, because there is excessive wheel play in the steering wheel!? Since they replaced
all the pistons and the top half of the 4 cylinder engine, it runs great, but now the steering wheel has a whole lot of play in it (6-8 inches) not good!
So off to the dealer again (Mike Casstrucci in Milford OHIO) on Monday, and another rental car, UGH!!!! Hopefully they won't mess anything else up?

As Always the Exciting and Crazy Postal Dave!!
Apologies to read about this! If you can, please keep me updated on the process at the dealer.

Kindly,

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Old 02-07-2014, 02:52 PM

Re: Back to the dealer again,,ugh!!!

Well Guys the Equinox is ok, I guess, because they could find nothing wrong with it??!! But Now the 2013 Hot Wheels Camaro is back in the shop for Power Steering Pump and Hoses for 10 Days now!! Love driving a 2014 Cruze,,NOT!!!Mike Casstrucci Chevrolet is helping, but I would rather be driving my Camaro!!!Does OHIO Lemon need to be Invoked?

UNHAPPY POSTAL DAVE