2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Only Few Days Left to Vote "GO VOTE"

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2006, 11:20 AM

Only Few Days Left to Vote "GO VOTE"

We all only have a few months left to convince GM to build this new Camaro. If they decide not to, just give it up it wont happen...ever. We need to vote on every pole we see, www.autoweek.com poll will be done in a few days. Everytime you sign on to your comp go to autoweek and vote. Scroll down the home page and poll is on the right.
Old 01-17-2006, 11:52 AM

Re: Only Few Days Left to Vote "GO VOTE"

I don't think polls are as important as the petitions, blogs, public response/media response at the show - and all of those have gone well. I'm not saying don't vote, I just dont feel it's all that necessary to go crazy with it and hunt down every poll there is.
Old 01-17-2006, 02:15 PM

The job of the Conservative bean counters at GM is to look at all the facts, from blogs, emails, public response, and polls then lay it all on the table and have a pow-wow then decide..If we build it will it sell enough to make money..Like the Mustang and not the failing GTO..... So we need to tell them any way, and every way, we want you to build it.
Old 01-18-2006, 10:16 AM

Everytime you sign on to your comp
Old 01-18-2006, 08:51 PM

Well...Have you put in your 50 votes yet?
Old 01-18-2006, 08:59 PM

You do realize this isn’t that important right?

GM doesn’t care about an autoweek poll.

Best thing you can do is sign the petition on this site (because it will be personally handed to important people at GM)

OR

Go to Chevrolet.com, hit the “contact us” link and send GM a well thought out intelligent letter/email.

You keep coming back here touting this poll, and I know you have a lot of enthusiasm, but you really need listen to me this time.

Thanks
Old 01-18-2006, 09:07 PM

i don't really care for that autoweek poll, it is kind of opinionated and doesn't give very good options, i voted for the "build it" but i don't really see the car as being retro at all, honestly it looks like a modern car with american styling, not retro styling, even the 3rd gens had an abrupt drop on the front end, this one is just more agressive and a lot shorter of a car (but it works out perfectly because it still has a large wheelbase)

i can pick out styling cues on it from just about any generation of camaro, retro isn't the way i would describe it imo
Old 01-18-2006, 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by LrngCrv
i don't really care for that autoweek poll, it is kind of opinionated and doesn't give very good options, i voted for the "build it" but i don't really see the car as being retro at all, honestly it looks like a modern car with american styling, not retro styling, even the 3rd gens had an abrupt drop on the front end, this one is just more agressive and a lot shorter of a car (but it works out perfectly because it still has a large wheelbase)

i can pick out styling cues on it from just about any generation of camaro, retro isn't the way i would describe it imo
i agree
Old 01-19-2006, 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by stars1010
You do realize this isn’t that important right?

GM doesn’t care about an autoweek poll.

Best thing you can do is sign the petition on this site (because it will be personally handed to important people at GM)

OR

Go to Chevrolet.com, hit the “contact us” link and send GM a well thought out intelligent letter/email.

You keep coming back here touting this poll, and I know you have a lot of enthusiasm, but you really need listen to me this time.

Thanks
I have done all that and then some...I think it will be built..But the question is will they keep it like the concept or screw it up?