2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos

A bit late...

Old 05-20-2009, 11:01 PM

A bit late...

but i finally ordered my camaro. I had too much going on, i have a house being built, and furniture that i bought, so now was a good time to order my baby. I'll get it in 4 to 6 months which im ok with cuz it should arrive around my birthday. I ordered a 2ss inferno orange camaro with inferno orange interior with the r/s pakage and polished rims and the rally/hockey stirpes. I got it for the msrp price so no markups! City Chevrolet in Charlotte, NC were excellent because i was going to get it at love chevrolet in columbia, sc since i was moving there but they looked at me kinda rudly and he didnt give much info and didnt seem interested for me to get one... probably cuz im 20 years old... so i said... *** that lol. Anyone around charlotte, nc i recommend city chevrolet but speak to tim dobbins hes great and was probably more excited about it than i was lol

p.s. tony stewart bought 4 camaros and his engineer bought 1 at city chevrolet. tony stewart took 2 yesterday and left 2 in the showroom till next week... what can you do with 4 camaros!!!
Old 05-21-2009, 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by Leolee
but i finally ordered my camaro. I had too much going on, i have a house being built, and furniture that i bought, so now was a good time to order my baby. I'll get it in 4 to 6 months which im ok with cuz it should arrive around my birthday. I ordered a 2ss inferno orange camaro with inferno orange interior with the r/s pakage and polished rims and the rally/hockey stirpes. I got it for the msrp price so no markups! City Chevrolet in Charlotte, NC were excellent because i was going to get it at love chevrolet in columbia, sc since i was moving there but they looked at me kinda rudly and he didnt give much info and didnt seem interested for me to get one... probably cuz im 20 years old... so i said... *** that lol. Anyone around charlotte, nc i recommend city chevrolet but speak to tim dobbins hes great and was probably more excited about it than i was lol

p.s. tony stewart bought 4 camaros and his engineer bought 1 at city chevrolet. tony stewart took 2 yesterday and left 2 in the showroom till next week... what can you do with 4 camaros!!!
City Chevrolet is really good from what I hear. Randy Marion in Mooresville is awesome, just bought a 2009 Traverse LTZ from them last week, excellent service. Stay away from Ben Mynatt in Concord, HORRIBLE dealer, just a bunch of clueless salesman that don't care about their customers!
Old 05-21-2009, 12:28 PM

i can think of alot of things i could do with 4 camaro's......