CamaroZ28.Com Message Board

CamaroZ28.Com Message Board (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/)
-   2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/2010-2015-camaro-news-sightings-pictures-multimedia-61/)
-   -   Camaro concept at Chevy "Rev It Up" (https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/2010-2015-camaro-news-sightings-pictures-multimedia-61/camaro-concept-chevy-rev-up-529120/)

ChrisL 06-28-2007 03:56 PM

Camaro concept at Chevy "Rev It Up"

Message from Fbodfather....

Good afternoon, Camaro Enthusiasts!

Our friend Todd Christensen, Manager of Racing Business Development at Chevrolet (and Larry Christensen's son!) has an offer for Camaro/Firebird enthusiasts at this Summer's "CHEVY REV IT UP" at SIX cities across the United States.

FIRST: Looking for ONE -- STOCK -- 1st Gen Camaro for each event -- if selected, your first Gen Camaro will share the spotlight with the Camaro Concept. -- Please send ONE picture to Dan Passe: dpasse@amcimarketing.com along with how he can contact you..............

(if you send it to me, I get to keep your car........so don't send pictures to me!)

SECOND: Limited VIP Parking for Camaros! You must make arrangements with Dan in advance. I suggest that ONE person from your club make those arrangements.

THIRD: Discount entry -- note the coupon code below.
More info. about REV IT UP at www.revitup.com
Hope to see you there!

================================================== ===

Display your Camaro next to the Camaro Concept

We are looking for a stock/restored First Gen Camaro to display along side the Camaro Concept at each Rev It Up event. (that's one car per event - see schedule below) The car would be prominently displayed inside the Chevy Nation Pavilion (secure tent.) We we will provide a framed photo of their car along-side the Camaro Concept, a free ride with a Rev It Up pro driver in a Z06, and of course free entry into the Rev It Up autocross competition.
Anyone interested can forward their info and a picture of their car to Dan Passe (dpasse@amcimarketing.com). From their, we'll narrow down to ONE car per event.

VIP Club Parking and Discount Entry

On a limited basis, there is VIP parking available for Club member parking. Arrangements can be made in advance with Dan Passe (dpasse@amcimarketing.com).
Plus, we are offering a discount entry program - 2 entries for $40 (instead of the normal $25 per person.) Just insert the coupon code RIU07X when registering on www.revitup.com. So bring a friend and come have some fun!
Event schedule and additional details are below.
Todd Christensen
Marketing Manager - Chevy Racing

Rev It UpTM presented by Chevrolet, a great opportunity to celebrate car culture, is coming to the following cities. Rev It Up gives driving enthusiasts the chance to improve and prove their driving skills, and have an all-around great day of automotive fun. The event includes

· Performance driving techniques taught by professional racing instructors
· Various driving competitions including the opportunity to win a 2008 Corvette and many other prizes
· Endurance racing karts
· Rides with pro drivers
· Team Chevy celebrity drivers

Schedule:
July 6-7 San Fran, CA - Alameda Naval Air Station
July 13-14 LA (Irvine), CA - El Toro
July 20-21 Houston, TX - Reliant Park
July 27-28 Orlando, FL - Disney Epcot
Aug 3-4 NY - Old Bridge Township Raceway (NJ)
Aug 10-11 DC - Fed Ex Field

Rev It Up presented by Chevrolet will be the most fun you’ll have behind the wheel this year. So be sure to come out and see us.

To find out more, go to www.revitup.com for general event information.

Demian_ls1 06-28-2007 08:28 PM

Damn I signed up for that a couple months ago.

0toinsanein5.4sec 06-28-2007 10:31 PM

I just signed up last week for LA. oh well

DvBoard 06-28-2007 11:06 PM

None near me :(. We get screwed.

Z28PAT 07-01-2007 07:26 PM

it's a great fun event, I've done it 3 times when it comes to miami, but I just had to cancel my registration 'cause I won't be able to make it to the orlando session.

pat

FordGirlGoneBad 07-01-2007 07:30 PM

I've signed up again this year (did it last year and had a blast). The F-Body Hideout group gets together to attend this. I guess I'll see if anyone is coordinating with for the group Camaro club benefits this year -- but that means I have to drive my Camaro and not my T/A (darn!), lol.

I'll be there on Aug 11th in the morning at FedX Field just outside Washington DC. If anyone else lives around here, let's try to coordinate and get all of us together.

kissel 07-02-2007 12:19 AM

Hey I was thinking of going to the Orlando gig and was going to bring my car. Anybody else going to Orlando? I sent the guy an email but they probably have a car all lined up.

MarcR94v6 07-02-2007 12:29 AM

I'm going Friday the 13th with my dad...can't wait!

MarcR94v6 07-04-2007 01:01 AM

Maybe you guys can clear something up for me....is the C6 there to be driven, or is it only the Z06 ride along?

Centerfield 07-04-2007 01:45 AM

Thanks for the discount info. I'm planning on the So Cal event at the El Toro Marine Corps Air Station in The OC. I'm looking forward to seeing the new Camaro.

ChrisL 07-04-2007 06:40 AM

Originally Posted by MarcR94v6 (Post 4710636)
Maybe you guys can clear something up for me....is the C6 there to be driven, or is it only the Z06 ride along?

At last year's event, they had C6s available to be driven. The Z06s were ride alongs only.

MarcR94v6 07-04-2007 03:19 PM

hopefully they will again....

detltu 07-06-2007 11:36 AM

Don't think I can make the houston event so I may try the DC one.

jpaugh 07-14-2007 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by kissel (Post 4704638)
Hey I was thinking of going to the Orlando gig and was going to bring my car. Anybody else going to Orlando? I sent the guy an email but they probably have a car all lined up.

I'll be there! ;)

kick Z tail out 07-21-2007 03:22 AM

Originally Posted by MarcR94v6 (Post 4710636)

Drove the C6 at Auto Show in Motion last year, San Diego. :cool: