2010 - 2015 Camaro Interior, Exterior, Paint & Body, Electronics/Car Audio 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro discussion for body kits, paint and stripe care, seats, dash, gauges, car audio, etc.

5th Gen Concepts - Grill Bowtie delete, and SS replacement!

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2010, 01:09 AM

5th Gen Concepts - Grill Bowtie delete, and SS replacement!

hello ladies and gents!

so we've got some exciting news to share with all of you. we've been working hard on getting the afterburner taillights setup and cleared with DOT approval so that we can start manufacturing....

but, we've been busy bees in the mean time...

were introducing our bowtie delete and SS replacement badge for the 5th gen camaro...

we just finished up 3d prototyping and went ahead and printed out test peices to fit them physically on the car. they fit just as stock; heck, we even went on a 120 mile trip today just to make sure they wouldn't be going anywhere! (yes, product testing is a rough part of the production cycle).

were currently up offering them for sale, our websites been revamped and it hints at future products we'll be working on to deliver to you.

in the mean time, the blank filler piece is $69; and the SS badge replacement (each letter coming in at an amazing 4" wide!) for $149.

were very excited to start getting these out to market!

-----

something we've been contemplating about for a bit...

we've decided to only produce 500 pieces of an product we ever make.

why you ask? well we have a strong beliefe that custom upgrades and packages such as the products musn't be milked for every penny they carry...

we beileve that your custom camaro should be a one of a kinda... and if not by shear number of 5th generation camaros so far produced (well into the 120k range) then also by the fact that less then .5% current owners will ever be able to get their hands on a product made by us.

each product ordered through us will be numbered to insure there's only a 500 of that product to ever leave our building.

when we reach that magic number, we destroy the molds and make something new to offer to fill the void left by the lack of that product.

we want you to enjoy your camaro for years to come, and with that all above being said; feel free to make your way over to the website and check out what we have to offer.

hope everyone had a great weekend!

http://www.fifthgenconcepts.com

Last edited by 5th gen concept; 05-03-2010 at 01:50 AM.
Old 05-03-2010, 02:12 AM

people were asking for pictures shown installed on a car... so we've posted these of the test peices installed:

Old 05-06-2010, 11:51 PM

Love these Emblems! A little on the Big and Bold side But I can live with it!

How come the posts were removed from that other 5th Camaro forum?
I was going to order when i seen the pics of the updated parts but cannot find the thread now?

Anyway great looking parts and also looking forward to the Afterburner Tails!!!!
They ROCK!

Jim
Old 05-08-2010, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by 1NJIMID8TOR
Love these Emblems! A little on the Big and Bold side But I can live with it!

How come the posts were removed from that other 5th Camaro forum?
I was going to order when i seen the pics of the updated parts but cannot find the thread now?

Anyway great looking parts and also looking forward to the Afterburner Tails!!!!
They ROCK!

Jim
It was about a GM licensing issue.