Camaro Podcast #498 – 2016 Camaro Facts with a Special Guest
Listen to this episode:
- This week we had a special guest join us in the studio for the episode. Manny Katakis is from GMAuthority.com, a global news source for everything General Motors. You can check out their site over at http://www.gmauthority.com.
- The Camarosix event that is planned for May 16th in Detroit is now sold out…and it only took 8 1/2 hours. https://www.camaroz28.com/camarosix-event-registration-is-full.
- We learned some facts this week about the new 2016 Camaro – only two parts will carry over from the 5th Gen, and it will be getting the 6.2L LT1 V-8 motor. https://www.camaroz28.com/only-two-parts-carry-over-from-the-fifth-generation-model.
- Do you like fast cars? Do you like beer? Well, check out our new project we are working on called Gears and Beers. Let us know what you think. Episode 5 of the Gears and Beers show is now released! http://youtu.be/11rJ6ffFtFE.
- We had two voicemails and no e-mails for this week. Keep your voicemails and e-mail coming. You can always hit us up on Facebook and Twitter as well.
- What is going on over there at the Top Gear BBC show? Manny gives us an explanation.