Podcast #456 – Are Car Mags Becoming Extinct?
Listen to this episode:
- It was a very somber day this week when it was announced that GM High Tech Performance magazine, along with other like Popular Hot Rodding were canceled. This brings on a bigger discussion about print media in the automotive world. We discuss at length.
- We have no voicemails and two e-mails for this episode. Please keep them coming in for next week.
- Do you like fast cars? Do you like beer? Well, check out our second episode of a new project we are working on called Gears and Beers. Let us know what you think. http://youtu.be/4yiSmMPfZ2o
- Bulletin regarding Supercharger on the LSA cars, like the CTS-V and ZL1. Bulletin No. 13313. http://www.camaroz28.com/forums/2010-2014-camaro-news-sightings-pictures-multimedia-61/supercharger-bulletin-no-13313-a-879549.
- Please get your stories in via voicemail or e-mail. We are looking for your Holy Sh@#, I should be dead near miss stories and we will give a prize to the best one. We are also looking for your pictures of you listening to this podcast in your Camaro. Post your pictures to our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/camaroz28com and you could win a prize pack.