December 15, 2013
Listen to this episode:
- We start off with the news that Mary Barra has been named new CEO of General Motors.
- Camaro sales figures for November, 2013.
- Next Generation Mustang has been announced. We discuss.
- Is Holden going away?
- Nominate us for a Stitcher Award! Choose the category Best Games + Hobbies and then search for the CamaroZ28.COM Podcast and submit. http://stitcher.promotw.com/
- We have 3 new voicemails this week. Keep your messages coming!
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- You can listen to the show on Stitcher Radio. Stitcher allows you to listen to your favorite shows directly from your mobile device or tablet. On-demand and on the go! Don’t have Stitcher? Download it for free today at Stitcher.com.
- Listen to this Podcast your telephone from anywhere! Just dial (650)-644-1939 and our latest episode will play right through any phone, any time!
- You can also access the CamaroZ28.Com Message Board through the Tapatalk App for the iPhone, and Android powered devices.
- Become a CamaroZ28.Com Facebook Fan.
- Don't forget to follow us on Twitter.
- If you'd like to be in our Podcast by asking a question or just making a comment, call our 24-hour voicemail hotline at (586)-486-3182 or you can e-mail your thoughts about the CamaroZ28.Com Podcast by contacting us.
- If you enjoy the CamaroZ28.Com Podcast and want to help us make it better, please complete a brief survey. No identifying or personal information will be collected.