November 10, 2013
By Chris Frezza and Jason Debler
Listen to this episode:
- The 2013 SEMA Show is in the books. This episode will probably be the first of a few episodes that describe the SEMA Show this year and the vehicles that we saw.
- Track time with both the Camaro and Sonic at Las Vegas Speedway – both road coarse and drag strip.
- Chevrolet Performance Cars at SEMA. http://www.camaroz28.com/chevrolet-performance-cars-sema-2013.
- COPO Camaro for 2014 – http://www.camaroz28.com/chevrolet-sema-copo-camaro-2014.
- Interview of Al Oppenheiser, Chief of Camaro. Al speaks to us about the upcoming return of the 2014 Camaro Z/28. We also get a response on what he thinks about a particular video of a Mustang GT500 which claims to beat the Camaro ZL1’s time at the Nürburgring.
- We have no voicemails this week do to time constraint. Keep your messages coming!
- You can listen to the show on Stitcher Radio. Stitcher allows you to listen to your favorite shows directly from your mobile device or tablet. On-demand and on the go! Don’t have Stitcher? Download it for free today at Stitcher.com.
- Listen to this Podcast your telephone from anywhere! Just dial (650)-644-1939 and our latest episode will play right through any phone, any time!
- You can also access the CamaroZ28.Com Message Board through the Tapatalk App for the iPhone, and Android powered devices.
- Become a CamaroZ28.Com Facebook Fan.
- Don't forget to follow us on Twitter.
- If you'd like to be in our Podcast by asking a question or just making a comment, call our 24-hour voicemail hotline at (586)-486-3182 or you can e-mail your thoughts about the CamaroZ28.Com Podcast by contacting us.
- If you enjoy the CamaroZ28.Com Podcast and want to help us make it better, please complete a brief survey. No identifying or personal information will be collected.