July 28, 2013
Listen to this episode:
- Some of the first 2014 Camaro’s are hitting the streets this week. We also starting to see more and more of the 2014 Corvette Stingray’s out and about the streets of Metro Detroit. We discuss.
- The Camaro ZL1 will be pacing the Brickyard 400 this year.
- Chevy Camaro GS Racecar Concept to be auctioned in Monterey. http://www.camaroz28.com/forums/2010-2014-camaro-news-sightings-pictures-multimedia-61/news-chevy-camaro-gs-racecar-concept-auctioned-monterey-875001.
- We have no e-mails or voicemails for this show this week. Please keep them coming in.
- You can listen to the show on Stitcher Radio. Stitcher allows you to listen to your favorite shows directly from your mobile device or tablet. On-demand and on the go! Don’t have Stitcher? Download it for free today at Stitcher.com.
- Listen to this Podcast your telephone from anywhere! Just dial (650)-644-1939 and our latest episode will play right through any phone, any time!
- You can also access the CamaroZ28.Com Message Board through the Tapatalk App for the iPhone, and Android powered devices.
- Become a CamaroZ28.Com Facebook Fan.
- Don't forget to follow us on Twitter.
- If you'd like to be in our Podcast by asking a question or just making a comment, call our 24-hour voicemail hotline at (586)-486-3182 or you can e-mail your thoughts about the CamaroZ28.Com Podcast by contacting us.
- If you enjoy the CamaroZ28.Com Podcast and want to help us make it better, please complete a brief survey. No identifying or personal information will be collected.