July 21, 2013
Listen to this episode:
- We haven’t had any Z/28 talk in a while, so this episode we talk some more about the new Camaro Z/28. There was a very nice video interview released of Al Oppenheiser, Chief Engineer for the Camaro. We discuss. http://www.camaroz28.com/forums/2010-2014-camaro-news-sightings-pictures-multimedia-61/z-28-talk-camaros-chief-al-oppenheiser-874907.
- We welcome to the show this week, Craig Kohrs, Vice President and General Manager for Corsa Performance Exhaust. Craig tells us all about Corsa. To check out all their exhausts, head on over to http://www.corsaperformance.com.
- What is the ugliest sterling wheel ever made? Our friend at Jalopnik seem to think the Fourth Gen Camaro is up there. http://jalopnik.com/whats-the-ugliest-steering-wheel-850374473?utm_campaign=socialflow_jalopnik_facebook&utm_source=jalopnik_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow.
- 11 disappearing car items. What do you think? http://money.cnn.com/gallery/autos/2013/07/02/car-features-disappear.fortune.
- We have no e-mails or voicemails for this show this week. Please keep them coming in.
- You can listen to the show on Stitcher Radio. Stitcher allows you to listen to your favorite shows directly from your mobile device or tablet. On-demand and on the go! Don’t have Stitcher? Download it for free today at Stitcher.com.
- Listen to this Podcast your telephone from anywhere! Just dial (650)-644-1939 and our latest episode will play right through any phone, any time!
- You can also access the CamaroZ28.Com Message Board through the Tapatalk App for the iPhone, and Android powered devices.
- Become a CamaroZ28.Com Facebook Fan.
- Don't forget to follow us on Twitter.
- If you'd like to be in our Podcast by asking a question or just making a comment, call our 24-hour voicemail hotline at (586)-486-3182 or you can e-mail your thoughts about the CamaroZ28.Com Podcast by contacting us.
- If you enjoy the CamaroZ28.Com Podcast and want to help us make it better, please complete a brief survey. No identifying or personal information will be collected.