Podcast #411 – Z/28 Talk and Corsa Exhaust.
Listen to this episode:
- We haven’t had any Z/28 talk in a while, so this episode we talk some more about the new Camaro Z/28. There was a very nice video interview released of Al Oppenheiser, Chief Engineer for the Camaro. We discuss. http://www.camaroz28.com/forums/2010-2014-camaro-news-sightings-pictures-multimedia-61/z-28-talk-camaros-chief-al-oppenheiser-874907.
- We welcome to the show this week, Craig Kohrs, Vice President and General Manager for Corsa Performance Exhaust. Craig tells us all about Corsa. To check out all their exhausts, head on over to http://www.corsaperformance.com.
- What is the ugliest sterling wheel ever made? Our friend at Jalopnik seem to think the Fourth Gen Camaro is up there. http://jalopnik.com/whats-the-ugliest-steering-wheel-850374473?utm_campaign=socialflow_jalopnik_facebook&utm_source=jalopnik_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow.
- 11 disappearing car items. What do you think? http://money.cnn.com/gallery/autos/2013/07/02/car-features-disappear.fortune.
- We have no e-mails or voicemails for this show this week. Please keep them coming in.