December 30, 2012
Listen to this episode:
- 2012 has been another successful year for the Camaro. In this episode, Jason and Chris take a look back at the Camaro in 2012. Camaro ZL1 went into production, Convertible ZL1 went into production, 1LE cars were released, and the Hot Wheels special edition was announced at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas…and much more.
- ZL1 and 1LE do serious damage to ultra expensive euro trash at the track. http://www.camaroz28.com/forums/2010-2011-2012-camaro-news-sightings-pictures-multimedia-61/car-driver-track-test-1le-zl1-do-serious-damage-euro-chic-870926.
- 2 Voicemails this week.
- Stay tuned for a CamaroZ28.COM Podcast only coupon code for Camaro Collectibles coming next week! In the meantime, head on over to Camaro Collectibles at http://www.camarocollectibles.com.
- Thank you to all of our listeners for making 2012 another successful year for our Podcast. We will keep it going for 2013!
- You can listen to the show on Stitcher Radio. Stitcher allows you to listen to your favorite shows directly from your mobile device or tablet. On-demand and on the go! Don’t have Stitcher? Download it for free today at Stitcher.com.
- Listen to this Podcast your telephone from anywhere! Just dial (650)-644-1939 and our latest episode will play right through any phone, any time!
- You can also access the CamaroZ28.Com Message Board through the Tapatalk App for the iPhone, and Android powered devices.
- Become a CamaroZ28.Com Facebook Fan.
- Don't forget to follow us on Twitter.
- If you'd like to be in our Podcast by asking a question or just making a comment, call our 24-hour voicemail hotline at (586)-486-3182 or you can e-mail your thoughts about the CamaroZ28.Com Podcast by contacting us.
- If you enjoy the CamaroZ28.Com Podcast and want to help us make it better, please complete a brief survey. No identifying or personal information will be collected.