November 18, 2012
Listen to this episode:
- Winter is just around the corner, what preparations have you made for storing your car in the winter months (for those of us who don’t have nice weather in the winter).
- When should I get an oil change? This very topic was brought up in the message board this month. We discuss. http://www.camaroz28.com/forums/2010-2011-2012-camaro-powertrain-discussion-87/oil-change-ss-wait-until-asks-752430/page4.
- How to use a Battery Tender on your 5th Gen Camaro. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87K0NJ2bL20
- We continue on with our final SEMA Show Interview this week; this week we feature David Hamburger from SLP.
- 1 Voicemail this week.
- Camaro Collectibles has started their new contest. Just head on over to http://www.camarocollectibles.net for all the details and sign up.
- You can listen to the show on Stitcher Radio. Stitcher allows you to listen to your favorite shows directly from your mobile device or tablet. On-demand and on the go! Don’t have Stitcher? Download it for free today at Stitcher.com.
- Listen to this Podcast your telephone from anywhere! Just dial (650)-644-1939 and our latest episode will play right through any phone, any time!
- You can also access the CamaroZ28.Com Message Board through the Tapatalk App for the iPhone, and Android powered devices.
- Become a CamaroZ28.Com Facebook Fan.
- Don't forget to follow us on Twitter.
- If you'd like to be in our Podcast by asking a question or just making a comment, call our 24-hour voicemail hotline at (586)-486-3182 or you can e-mail your thoughts about the CamaroZ28.Com Podcast by contacting us.
- If you enjoy the CamaroZ28.Com Podcast and want to help us make it better, please complete a brief survey. No identifying or personal information will be collected.