September 2, 2012
Listen to this episode:
- Get out there and enjoy your Camaro and the weather before it’s too late. This Labor Day weekend usually marks the unofficial end of summer.
- The 2013 Chevrolet Camaro Configurator is finally available at http://www.chevy.com.
- Next Generation Mustang to Adopt EcoBoost for Efficiency, Ditch Solid Rear Axle. http://www.camaroz28.com/forums/automotive-news-industry-future-vehicle-discussion-13/next-generation-mustang-adopt-ecoboost-efficiency-ditch-solid-rear-axle-868578.
- We have one voice mail this week.
- The last part of the show this week is dedicated to our App messages. For those that don’t already know, you can send us a one way message through our iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch App. There are lots of good messages that sometimes we forget about. It’s time to catch up. If you would like to download our App, just go to http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/camaroz28-com-podcast/id403119211?mt=8.
- You can listen to the show on Stitcher Radio. Stitcher allows you to listen to your favorite shows directly from your mobile device or tablet. On-demand and on the go! Don’t have Stitcher? Download it for free today at Stitcher.com.
- Listen to this Podcast your telephone from anywhere! Just dial (650)-644-1939 and our latest episode will play right through any phone, any time!
- You can also access the CamaroZ28.Com Message Board through the Tapatalk App for the iPhone, and Android powered devices.
- Become a CamaroZ28.Com Facebook Fan.
- Don't forget to follow us on Twitter.
- If you'd like to be in our Podcast by asking a question or just making a comment, call our 24-hour voicemail hotline at (586)-486-3182 or you can e-mail your thoughts about the CamaroZ28.Com Podcast by contacting us.
- If you enjoy the CamaroZ28.Com Podcast and want to help us make it better, please complete a brief survey. No identifying or personal information will be collected.